xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emma

Paint Shop Pro Beginner Looking For Advice! none...

Hi, my name is emma and I got Paint Shop Pro version 7 about a year and a half ago. I'm working on a guild on neopets.com (childish I know..) and I was wondering if anyone had a moment to tell me how well I'm doing things. Maybe giving me some advice about improvment. I'm interested in doing my best of course so..lol.

The graphics are about Harry Potter if you can't tell and I'm going to add things as I go but, I've only made the website layout so...lol here are my graphics!

Posted Image

Hello emma I probably heard of you or talked to you before because I remember talking to someone called Emma. Well I'm xexhale on neopets. I owned the guilds Neopia Dreams and Flip it. You may of seen my guilds, I have some tutorials on PSP7 on my website. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ either works. the first url just in case the 2nd one doesnt work.

i recommend check these sites out as well. pixel2life.com good-tutorials.com they have some good info for what you are looking for as well.

I've compiled a list of tutorial sites that I've visited. There are some for Paint Shop Pro and some for Photoshop and other programs. I highly recommend all of them.

Best, Xuan.

Notice from mayank:
Please note that when you are giving a large list of links then make sure you have to add those links in the quotes.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)