xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
floresid

Sig Request by floresid

I'm definately a newbie to forums and posting, but I would really appreciate if somebody could help me make my own distinct mark, hope I did this right BuffaloHlep:Theme: AbstractRender: YesRender Theme: Marvin the Martian, big fan of himColor: Black/GreenText: Yes, FLORESIDOther effects: Anything that would make the name stand out against the backround.I appreciate any help you all can be.

really... i think this should be a message to all newbies at graphics... I (and im sure this really counts for just about all good/decent/advanced/even newbies makers) are tired of creating sigs for other people due to these reasons...1. It really is a waste of time to create sigs for other people (appart from gifts).2. Tuts are generally created so the number of requests are lowered and newbies can create their owns decent sigs and hopefully learn something new.3. I have seen some decent sig makers request for sigs despite their own abilities.4. Some people don't have the money to purchase graphical programs... however there are programs such as GIMP that provide a range of graphical abilites that can easily create a decent sig.5. Most people that request the sig generally claim that it is their own work...

floresid, please upload the sig to your own web space. By linking to it from my web space you are using my bandwidth. It will be removed from my web space in 7 days.

The sig also is located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png You can use that link if you wish, although I understand you have a problem viewing images hosted at imageshack. Best you upload it to your own web space and link to it there.