xisto Community
Lyon2

Make Easy Money! Even Get Rich On The Internet! Check out this high quality program

Want to win easy MONEY? If so read this simple but to the point text!

If you want to win easy money,well, this is one of thoose ways that the money you will win it will depend on how much work you put in to it and certanly if you are a good webdesigner or not cause people will only visit your website and then click on your affiliate links if you can produce good looking websites, images and specially banners (also text link that don't require image editing skills but it requires "mental" skills.

Let's go to the point, if you are a good designer and if you know hot to get traffic to your website and also if you know how to "seduce" you visitors to click on links on your websites, you can make a lot of money on the internet, i mean, you could get even millionare with the following method (Webmasters love this method cause is the one that is most simple, you just require a good website, with high quality information and with atracting links, banners, images, whatever, the point is that your visitors click on your affiliate links cause for 1 click you will win 1 dollar, yes, 1 dollar! Check out how!

There are many websites on the internet that offer 1,5,10 dollar and even more if your visitors click on your affiliate links, but, if they want, they won't pay you, and you got nothing on them, you have no way to prove (in my opinion is very hard to prove).

Now, you can ask me: "where do i find this kind of online deals/businesses?"

I Have found bravenet.com link exchange program where you can win 1 dollar for each affilite link click, i mean, if one of your visitors click in the link that bravenet gives (after you register in their free program), they will give 1 dollar, so, if a 1000 viitors click on your affiliate links, you win 1000 dollars, pretty easy don't you think? It's easy, but not that easy, for good webdesigners it's going to more easy then for bad webdesigners, so, the trick is, like i said, a good website with high quality information to attrack visitors.

I Don't want to say much more cause my i'm getting tired of righting, and mainly, i've explained the most important points to get money or even rich on the internet.

To finished this introduction to online businesses, read this simple but to the point comment of "Scott L." that is using the bravenet program(script), and like i am too:

"Hey - my traffic is through the roof - and Im making CASH from my affiliate program rewards! And I never spent a dime. I dont have the words to express how great you Bravenet people are! - Scott L."

Visit the bravenet website at this link (where's the program is explained):
http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/discontinued.php

And this link is where is explained the affiliates links, how they work, and they really work:
http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/discontinued.php

Remeber that you will win 1 dollar for each visito that click on the bravenet affiliate link and also if that visito registers in the bravenet program! If they click and register, you'll win 10's, 100's,1000's or even 100.000's of dollar depending of how much traffic your websites has and how much convincing your text affiliates links are, so, try to think a litle before you insert the bravenet link on your websites.

Remember this to get sucess :

- First, think of the theme of your website (it's got to be a hot subject to attrackt visitors) ;

- Build a very good website, with good information, with good graphics ;

- Insert good and organize metatags and keywords to get a good rank in search engines ;

- Register in the best topsites already indexed by google ;

- Exchange links with good websites that are already indexed by google ;

- In your website, create a sitemap menu and submitt the sitemap link with all the links to all of your websites pages in google free submitt url

- For more tips and tricks, email me if you want a high quality ebook to promote and optimize your websites to get a high rank in the top search engines.

Good luck! Good Work!

Yes, they have, and it's the best in free remote scripts services, but this script is the best of them all because you can win tons of dollars, it all depends of your capabilities in attracting visitors and convicing them to register in the free bravenet program. In the end, no one spends a dollar.

sure they could! I am not sure that it is the best way to get rich, but surely you can cash in on the number of webmasters that have not heard of bravenet, cause all the ones who have are already signed up. Most of thier tools are free to use but a select few require a monthly fee and most are well worth the price (competitive if not better). Therefore, if you need something (and also want it) and someone else has it for free and offers it to you (in the form of a free account), you take it. If you are a webmaster you should go check it out, its worth your time. They, I am sure, are not trying to scam anyone, they just want to get repeat visitors of a specific demographic (webmasters) and that my friends is worth alot of money, thats why they can GIVE (and by the way it is not WIN its GIVE) $1 for each person (webmaster) you refer to thier free service.

Sounds nifty but im not sure it's worth killing time on, alot of site's offer similar to this and well what does bravenet got that they do not? Ill check it out but im not convinced , im sure offering someone a dollar for just 1 click would soon drop there business . But maybe they make a fortune off of advertisers ect.. and there a hosting service im not mistaken so they could be making a large amount of cash and doing such program would increase there traffic by far :)

I have used this before and it was great to me in the past. I loved how I would get stuff but right now it is pointless to me. Thanks and now I will remember how to get it again. Please keep these things up!!!!

They don't offer $1 per click, just $1 per sign up. They offer this because they know that you will use thier free services forever and sometime during that long period of time (forever) you might buy or pay extra for one of thier premium services. Trust me there are no gimicks here. I am pretty interested in hearing from someone who has actually "cashed a check" from them. You really could make alot if everyone isn't signed up already.