xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EricDrinkard

Dorms

The Dorms should be bigger just my bookt takes up most of my room.

1575[/snapback]

Well if dorms were to be bigger then the cost of living in one would increase! By the way, is your dorm room really that small? :( Your room probably is small because you don't have any roomates... :lol:

When I was doing GCSEs, there were 6 beds per dorm.For Lower Sixth, it's shring between 2 people (each gets a bed-sit).Then upper sixths get their own rooms. My room is actually a reasonable-sized one. I don't think it's that small.(although yes..books take lota space.anyway, I really enjoy living in it though. The school is divided into 11houses (just imagine Harry Potter- it's like that). People in a house are really close together and we have things like house dance.etc.

I do'nt really enjoy the feeling of sleeping all clumped together. What if you snore or whatever and some hears you? lol. Not that i snore. ANd the room proably gets hot. If you can afford it get something bigger. Or just deal with it. that's what I would do. If I was bymyself I would'n't mind.