xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IHax

Searching : A Good And Reliable Web Host Web Host without Ads and with features

I have looked around the internet so many times trying to find the right hoster, I dont have a company website, more like a personal site, but still i need the room for my huge layouts,I aslo use alot of web pages and i need room for that, i also need the abilitie for php, so i think this should be one of the best free hosting services ive seen.

I too was looking for a good webhost for free. Trust me when I say you have finally found it! I have been for a couple of months now and it is better than many paid hosting services, all just for making a few posts in a forum. You can't beat it. :)

I too was looking for a good webhost for free. Trust me when I say you have finally found it! I have been for a couple of months now and it is better than many paid hosting services, all just for making a few posts in a forum. You can't beat it. :)

195083[/snapback]

Thats right, this free hosting is best. And I hope it will still be in some years!

195083[/snapback]

I don't anymore. I gotten so lazy that this my first post in almost 3 weeks. After I got 7 points stolen from me, this site doesn't seem very friendly to me anymore...

I don't anymore. I gotten so lazy that this my first post in almost 3 weeks. After I got 7 points stolen from me, this site doesn't seem very friendly to me anymore...

195142[/snapback]

Well if you haven't posted in 3 weeks of course you will lose credits. You knew when you signed up posting was required to keep your hosting credits up. It's a small investment in time required to use an excellent webhost that provide services for free that rival paid webhosts. If you you don't want to post for a while, just build up your hosting credits enough to cover it. I could currently go for over 3 weeks without posting if I wanted to because of the number of credits I have built up.

I have looked around the internet so many times trying to find the right hoster, I dont have a company website, more like a personal site, but still i need the room for my huge layouts,I aslo use alot of web pages and i need room for that, i also need the abilitie for php, so i think this should be one of the best free hosting services ive seen.

194985[/snapback]

"rolling on the floor laughing"

OH yeah thats it buddy, ask around for good web hosing in a WEB HOSTING FORUM!

:);)

I agree. Are you kidding, why are you asking for a free web hoster on a free web hosting forum. This should be like against the rules. Trap 17 is the best web host hands down. Strange things people do.

Even though i am having problems accessing my website , cpanel and ftp i think i will give Xisto a little bit longer as all the benefits of it are excellent. Free hosting with cpanel , php , cgi , etc just for posting on their forums .... brilliant what more can i say.

i like the posting just fine (just it's a lot of posting to keep it up). Other places require less posting, but their servive and support sucks. Good free host=Xisto.com

Thats right, this free hosting is best. And I hope it will still be in some years!

195085[/snapback]

really?i just looking for a good website

well ,as you guys all got own sites

i must make great efforts on this page

lol~

194985[/snapback]

and i got a free web hosting in http://www.trap17.net/

but that site has so many ads!!!omg^i cannt bear it

help me what should i do for my page?????

happysky, if you don't like Xisto.net ad-supported service. Use Xisto pay by post system.If you want to host with Xisto.net, make sure you don't have any frame because a frame yeild a page so you would have an ad per frame (I think this is your case since you said you had ads all over the place). A non-framed page should have only 1 ad at the top of the page