xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesto Ode

My New Mmorpg HELLO

Sorry I'm not good in English:Do you need help in creating site?If this is what you want I can help you , but first of all I wanna see your game ( if it's readyoffcorse ).

If you are asking for somone to code your site I will. As for templates I would search for free ones online. I made the template for my site by editing a free one I found. Also is your MMORPG done, is it a company who made it or a smal deveolpment team?

Im in the middle of creating my mmorpg and i need a bit of help,

Please could anybody make me a template for my site please?

194862[/snapback]

Hello, what is the name of your MMORPG?

Also, which genre is it (fantasy, sci-fi, etc)?

Will there be PvP (player vs player combat)?

Which stage is it currently in (beta, alpha, etc)?

Is there any mindless grinding and/or farming involved?

Just wondering. Thanks!

Hello, what is the name of your MMORPG?

Also, which genre is it (fantasy, sci-fi, etc)?

Will there be PvP (player vs player combat)?

Which stage is it currently in (beta, alpha, etc)?

Is there any mindless grinding and/or farming involved?

Just wondering. Thanks!

196970[/snapback]

haha... wow... QUESTIONS!!...

i was also thinking about making an mmorpg but i decided it wasnt worth my time... so.. yea... that got scrapped... lol. If i were u, id just make the site in photoshop, make slices, and save for web... then add ur text... thats what i did... pretty easy

Yes, sorry i have not yet created it yet im colleting ideas from the public, because your the people who are going to be playing it, i will post a list shortly of what it is going to be about, give be 30mins

sorry about that i have nw found where i saved itI suppose your wondering what this mmorpg is going to be like well, firstly it is going to be 3d!And it is going to have the following features on it,-Many standard MMORPG features built in, such as animal riding, item crafting, and more. -Player vs. Player support: PvP can be turned on/off on a per-area basis. -Support for secure trading between players. -Up to 4,500 visual combinations per character with different genders, beards, hair, faces, clothes and add-on equipment. -Players can have pets or henchmen.-Merchants buy and sell items. -Characters can walk, fly or swim around in your game world -Players can buy houses to live in, and to store their items. -Players can buy a house with a salesman NPC, and set up a shop selling their items, even while they are offline. -up to 65,535 items for players to find, trade and use. -virtual worlds with unlimited areas, allowing your world to be as large and detailed as you like. -Allow players to create their own guilds, and send their guild members on quests. -MMORPG Chat system with typical chat commands and functions -Create classes and races, or use a skill based system instead -A robust monster and Non Player Character (NPC) Artificial Intelligence.You dont know anything about making a mmorpg we just want your idears concisting your going to be playing it, forum update coming soon so dont join now because were about to re-start our forum due to logging in problems, thank youSo please help, in this new era of rpg history!p.s. im making it myself

umm... y dont u use phpbb for ur forum? its very customizable and precoded and everything... theres really not that much work to to with it... and u can use this as ur host for it if u need to... but im not sure... if the game gets SO popular... then im not sure if the space that this host allows u is enough...so... this game sounds a lot like star wars galaxies.. but 2D... but thats a good thing because some people cant run galaxies or any other 3D game on their computers... plus with 2D, u dont really need that great of an internet connection... cant wait till its up... sounds fun! if u need suggestions on something about gameplay or whatever... just ask me because im good with that stuff... and ive figured out plenty of things since i was planning on making my own mmorpg...

I like to hear people taking about creating their own games on the web, especially MMORPGs, and every time I hear people talk about MMORPG's I think, "Why can't I make one up?".But that leads to another question "How?" :lol:I'd love to help with web design but after three sites I've designed have more-or-less died, I can safely say that my skills won't be much good... :)

best way to make a mmporpg that i know of is with realmcraft, except if u start to make more than 50k a year in profits the realmcraft company is entitled to 50% apparently.or you can download genesis3d i hear xenimus and freeworld online are both made with it...

ok...so is it an online game? or not? good graphics? fun things to do? name? are there mods? anything to help lags( as in support)-crimson link