xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesto Ode

Terrorists? What is the point?

Terroists in my opinion are people who were abused and or neglected by their families and thus went into a state of depression and tried doing their acts of teroism to tear other people down in an attempt to make other people feel small.Personally teroists have made travelling expereinces for me a whole lot less enjoyable for me i have a fear of flying ever since the attack on the twin towers i struggle to step foot on a plane . But the underground thing hit home becuase i am from uk i am not afraid to use the underground and never will be i think the teroists that did it shud burn and rot in hell.well thats my 2 cent.

Terrorists should go buy their own piece of land, a bunch of dummies, and whatever else they want and take out all of their anger on that land harming no one. They need to see a doctor if they want to go around hurting others that never did anything to them. I think whoever does has problems and ought to just lock themselves up.

I agree. i think they shud be gathered on a remote island near no one and then be nuked all the terioists gone it wud be a utopia.Then it can give the government some time to focus on all the rapist and pedaphilia going on around them that there doing nothing about becuase there thing about themselves.

You really are not looking at this from the "terrorists" point of view. They haved invaded a country that was there land. Isreal has claim on what they view as there land. They are fighting for what they belive, whether you think it's cowardly or not. The implications of attacks are much beyond than your own fear.

I never said i beilive it is cowardly i jsut dont think what they beilive is right. I beilive they are just like a school bully making them selves feel big by attempting to tear others down. The way they go about doing it is what i think is wrong sure they come in to the country theres no problems with that but then to attack major land points in the country is not right. If they have a point to get across theres more ways about doing it than going around bombing people and commiting suicide. The could atleast go about their ways democratically then people wont see them as teroists and may show some attention to them with out condeming them and saying they dont have a point of view there just scum and are usualy going to be executed. That the thing i dont get about them why get them selves killed when theres a way of doing things that will get a point across with out cost of any innocent lives and their lives?.So untill teroists learn that my opinion is their beilives are wrong and they have no point of view from my view they should just rot in hell.