xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Counter Strike

Do you like Counter strike?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Acctualy before one year I hate that game becouse I think that you must work or create sometrhing with your PC but not play some game all day :) But after I tryed play it one time I started do it often and often... Now I think this game it's allright ;) Ooo yee the team...My favorite team is Terrorist forces ;) becouse terrorists have Ak-47 (i love that gun) and they can plant the bomb :)

Personally I started to play this game about 5 years ago, when counter-strike 1.0 just came out. All started from lan centers in central Ukraine. Was lot of fun playing with my best friends after school this new and completely amazing game. Later on I got my first PC, which could barely run the game and I started to practice my aiming skills on bots. In 2003 I moved to Canada and got my first internet connection - dialup 56Kb/s :) Sounds weak but I didnt know before what lag is so I had fun playing even with 300+ ping. In about 6 months I got a high speed cable (1Mb) which was absolutely amazing. I played a lot and got so good that people noticed me and invited to some american team. It was cal o and we did terrible first season. I played and soon got a new computer which could hold 100FPS and was damn fast. We played a lot of cal but then I got accepted to another team which was cal m - evo. Currently I play in cevo im and mostly inactive because of the school. Thats the short story of my cs career!

before i got in trouble and crap at school, i went cal-i for summers though, and only weekends in the year. but now im crap, grounded from playing any video games at all.

Wow isnt this the 100th tim eive been asked this question and my answer hasnt changed a millimeter ..lol? Yes its just something about killing newbies and getting flamed for half an hour about being a hacker and how you so gona go down in flames and burn and you cant play and then *btw u have amx and full admin of the server* you post a huge white amx center screen message about smething random and suddenly omg u r a god :)