xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nosoup4u

Fav. Sports Team The topic speaks for Itself

Again, it speaks for Itself:  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah they are gonna suck this year because they lost Shaq and Phil Jackson and i think Gary Payton and the team chemistry is just shot. There is a lot of heat also between Kobe and Phil Jackson. They got Caron Butler though which is gonna make them a little better. I think the Rockets are the team this year.

None of the above :rolleyes: My favorite sports team is Internazionale Milano. I am big fan of Inter,and I have my own website dedicated to Inter. It is the first Inter Milan fans website in Serbia.What is so special about Inter? Well.it seems that we are somehow cursed.The last title-13th was won in 1989,and since then we had the world's best players in our team,but couldn' win it again.

*sigh* Yes, I am a Yankee fan, although it's very discouraging to see Mr. Steinbrenner invest in all of these superstars...Yankee Stadium has now become the scene of a recurring All-Star game, players who have come from all over the globe and have a difficult time adjusting to each other...The only homegrown talent the Yanks have left are Jeter, Bernie, Posada, and Mo. Coincidentally, they have the most World Series rings out of anyone else on the team (albeit Torre).I was thrilled to see the Yanks pick up Tino again. Granted, he isn't a product of their farm system, but the man did a brilliant job in taking over Donnie Baseball's 1st base slot. Not a big budget player, but he gets the job done, and he doesn't need subtances and juices galore to prove that he can play some ball. We should snag Pettitte back while we're at it, and maybe even lure Paul O'Neill out of retirement for old time's sake. Drop A-Rod, convince Wade Boggs that the Hall of Fame shouldn't be enough of incentive to retire to Florida, and for Christ's sake, Jimmy Key was just damn cool! I miss the '96 Yankees. Those were some good times...

None of my teams are on that list.I no longer have a favorite baseball team since the MontrealExpos moved. My favorite Nfl team is the much beleagued Bufffallo Bills. It sounds like I choose real winners doesn't it?My favorite Nhl team is the Montral Canadians though(24 Stanley cups)and the Bolton Wanderers of the English Premier league(3 F.A cups). I don't follow basketball and know very littlle about cricket.