xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

Admins: Where Are You Guys? my account is suspended but I upgraded

My account was suspended due to Bandwidth Overusage. So Opaque told me I can either opt for the $9.99 plan or upgrade to the second free account. So I got busy and started posting like crazy. I am a big mouth in person so that was no problem for me. I got 34 hosting credits in no time. I applied for the upgrade and was granted it. I followed the procedure to activate the upgrade and it did nothing. I've still been suspended for two days now. I've asked another moderator because I couldnt find an admin and he said to try and get back 10 hosting credits and try again, I did that and still no cigar. Whats going on? Is there something wrong with my account? I have members of my forum banging down my door to know whats going on. :huh: Please help!!!!-=Dymond=-

dymond the upgrade is like getting a hosting plan you have to wait until the admin are on to update it so thats the reason the upgrade hasn't happen.

dymond the upgrade is like getting a hosting plan you have to wait until the admin are on to update it so thats the reason the upgrade hasn't happen.

193252[/snapback]

okay thanks mike. I just wanted some kind of feed back to know what was going on. I thought my account was messed up or something.

There a good chance this might be the scenario.If your account was suspended due to over bandwidth usage at the beginning of this month, although you upgraded your hosting plan to higher bandwidth allowed, you might have to wait until the beginning of the next month for your suspension to be lifted. This is due to server script that locks your account bandwidth that is set for the whole month.If I am wrong assuming this, OpaQue or Johnny can confirm and provide you with the right answer.

There a good chance this might be the scenario.

If your account was suspended due to over bandwidth usage at the beginning of this month, although you upgraded your hosting plan to higher bandwidth allowed, you might have to wait until the beginning of the next month for your suspension to be lifted. This is due to server script that locks your account bandwidth that is set for the whole month.

If I am wrong assuming this, OpaQue or Johnny can confirm and provide you with the right answer.

193289[/snapback]

thats crazy because if i upgrade my account i should be able to get more allowed bandwidth. doesnt seem too fair. :huh: where is opaque when you need him. *sighs*

WOW! Chill.. I unsuspended. Mail to support@Xisto.com_no-spam for attention. My life is all messed anyway and I really don't have much time to be on forums these days. Sorry, but this is the fact for now. And I appologise for this delay.

WOW! Chill.. I unsuspended. Mail to support@Xisto.com_no-spam for attention. My life is all messed anyway and I really don't have much time to be on forums these days. Sorry, but this is the fact for now.

And I appologise for this delay.

193316[/snapback]

thank you so very very much. :huh: