xisto Community
Antihack

Listed Website website examples from TRAP 17

I think it would be a good Idea for people who are willing to just post there web address. People would check it out more and also learn a little more about TRAP 17. I dont even know what web addresses look like. For instance I am going to try a free account soon and see if I should stay with TRAP 17. Now what is my free account going to look like. Will it be (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) or a real web address (https://www.website.com/). Anyway it would also be good just to be able to check out other websites. I surf the web mostly for new toys\software and places to buy things are always nice.

The website.com is considered as Domain or Top Level Domain (TLD). We provide subdomain--you had it the first example website.trap17.com. Xisto does not provide free domain but free subdomain with hosting. Hosting is where you store all your page information so that when website.trap17.com is called from a browser, it looks for it on your hosting site.

By the way, the Tutorial section is dedicated to sharing Tutorials written by you and not to ask questions. Moving to Questions & Queries

You can look through the forum to find answers before making a new topic or look through my signature area to find some.

We have ConnectMe program where one of our moderators lists banner exchange program or listing your site onto his, for those who want to participate. However, that topic is currently available for Hosted Members only. Once you become a hosting member there's a forum section especially dedicated to hosting members. But before then, you are welcome to ask whatever it is in the Questions section. Please be sure to search the forum to reduce the redundant topics.

Thank you.