xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sportytalk

Hey All

Hello everyone.My name is Nick and I own a website called sportytalk. This is why my username is what it is!I'm into computing and look forwarding to replying to and chatting in a large variety of different forum threads!

Hi there, sportytalk (Nick)

Welcome to Xisto! Please feel free to ask and post the subjects you are into. In my signature area there are some useful links that may help you out navigating around our forum. As you probably guessed, we Xisto and its members value other's opinions highly. Your post will be held to the highest regards and in return, we ask you value Xisto's TOS (terms of service) and forum rules.

If you need to adjust your post, please use the REPORT! feature found at the bottom of every post--the EDIT feature is disabled and reasons are pinned on Questions & Queries section.

Once again, welcome to Xisto--your best Free Web Hosting and home of the best internet forum :huh:

Hey, thanks.I already like this site, it's not just the sound of the free webhosting that makes the site sound so spectacular, but also the friendly environment.For example, when you go on other chat sites you always get people who abuse it all and spoilt it for others.I've hosted forums in the past and experienced the abusers, so know what you're saying.Thanks for your help, just read the links, very helpful indeed.By the way, I hate living on the feeling that I've gone against the terms of the service, have also wound someone up before by asking someone if i'd gone against the rules on a regular basis. Anyhow, if a few of my posts are a little bit on the dodgy side, rules way, please let me know!Once again, thanks for the welcome, I look forward to replying to some of your threads in the future :huh:

we should have a official welcome commitee with gift baskets and what not :huh::P .But anyways welcome to trap and use we have numerous topics to talk about from how to find that special someone to fixing the kitchen sink after an earthquake.So enjoy your stay and welcome to trap.

Welcome to Xisto, Nick! I'm pretty sure you'll have fun around here, I'm also ure you'll also be helpful in a way. :huh:I'm very much into computer, especially into computer graphics. Hopefully I'll get the chance to do that in my future, I'm keeping my fingers cross on that.If you ever need anykind of help about computers, or whatever; don't be scared to ask myself or anyone, we're a pretty friendly forum, with friendly helpers (usually).Again, welcome to Xisto, and I hope you have fun around here! :P

hey there nick! Welcome to Xisto and I hope you get what you want here the way I get what I want here. :huh: I'll be seeing you around I guess. :P