xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EricDrinkard

Apple

i love the bar thing that apple computers have. the thing where the icons magnify when u highlite them.Linux is good because everything is user customizable and its free!

ya,FACT1:Did you know, Macintosh was the first OS that has it's GUI not interpreting the interface with the commands line by line?FACT2:Linux is the only OS with it's GUI still using line by line.xboxrulz

You can only consider MacOS if you have a Mac. It does not run on PCs.
When it comes to PCs, I stick to Linux or BSD systems. There are many flavours to chose from:-

you don't use some particular app like AutoCAD on daily bases, it is really better.
It is safer, more stable, and quite fast even on old computers.

The apple computers are good but not the OS... If a PPC could run windows 2000 pro, that would be the best computer ever

my friend was a windows user, switched to apple, then switched to windows again after 4 - 6 monthsI think Linux is better then mac. And i use both windows and linux!

The apple computers are good but not the OS... If a PPC could run windows 2000 pro, that would be the best computer ever

This is silly. The new Mac OS is excellent, unix-based system. It is light years ahead of Windows. But you have to have a Mac to run it.