xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Ipod

I had an ipod but i broke it man i wish i could have it back man ipods are so coolIts so crazy how they can hold up ten thousand songs that it NUTS lolI think that i am about to get one for christmas yeahhhhh that will be really cool I THINK :rolleyes:

My Iriver IHP-140 is better

Has FM Radio, Inbuilt Mic and external source mic with clip, control unit with lCD aswell. mine is 40BG storage and cost Ł239
Opposed nto the 40GB Ipod which is Ł268.99

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and it loosk good too :rolleyes:

I dont have problem with Ipods, jsut when people say their the best, when their blatently not. . . .
Don't flame me, its all true :angry:

Seriosuly do. its cheaper, and has MANY more features.i didnt mention that you can plug it into ANY music source and record direct to mp3 or WAV. so u can plug it into PC,TV,Anything with a headphone socket basiclly :rolleyes:There is a colour screen IRiver, but tis quite pricey

yea my ipod i onyl have maube 1500 songs on it iv had it for almost 6months and yea im so careful about breaking it im allways worried im going to do wat i did with my brand new pda crack the screen :rolleyes:

Why dont you buy one of those rubber skins for the ipod? Its supposed to protect it from drops and scratch. Considereng what you already paid for it, this would be a good investement.

Don't want to be mean, but here's 3 things you can do to protect your investment in an IPod.

Buy accessories, such as the rubber case.

Buy an extended Warranty

Do not drop it.

Keep it in a safe place.

Leave it in a plastic case, in a safe, under the ocean.

Ipods are rather expensive, and I want one. In American currency, how much would an Iriver cost? What other mp3 players are there, and are there any low-priced good ones? They sound rather fragile. I'm careful with things of that sort anyways, and have always been. If I had one, I'd be sure not to drop it. :rolleyes:

i would definitely prefer an ipod over an iriver any day. i own an ipod and an iriver, and the ipod beats the iriver any day. the ipod isnt that fragile, it has a thick plastic cover and the backing is some kind of metal so unless you are retarded and drop it, it can withstand a lot of wear and tear.

I want a pink ipod...they are so cool a couple of my friends have them and they rock....hey um is that rumour about coloured screens true ??

There are so many mp3-players at the moment .. many of them try to beat the almighty Ipod from apple. but do they? they come with great specifics. but are they ganna beat the ipod? don't think so, cause the ipod is so popular by all the people. all famous people have an ipod cause of its superb skin. now there is the Ipod-mini, got nice colours and is as little as an phone. will there be an next Ipod2 that will beat all the other mp3-players for ever? Hope so <_<greetz ZorBiX

I kinda don't like the whole I have to scroll through stuff. Though it does cut back on breaking it <_< the 40 Gig one is on sale so I might go buy one.