xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
latinoboy

Xbox 360 In Adavance where to get xbox in advance

sup yall!!!! :huh: do you think is fair for us to wait more than the people that works a gaming stores,i have a friend and he alwais gets his games in advance like one week befoe the game comes out.is the xbox 360 going be vunerable to viruses if you play online since is going work as a computer?????

sup yall!!!! :huh: do you think is fair for us to wait more than the people that works a gaming stores,i have a friend and he alwais gets his games in advance like one week befoe the game comes out.is the xbox 360 going be vunerable to viruses if you play online since is going work as a computer?????

192518[/snapback]

I doubt that xbox 360 is prone to viruses when it first comes out. since no one has actually played with it and it didn't come out yet. no hackers or anyone else has time to make any viruses yet. and the xbox 360 may be similar to a computer, but to create a virus, you still need time and effort. so it may be a long time before we even see a virus or if we see it at all

Its very unlikely you would get a virus for your xBox. To connect to the internet you have to use a router with it, which should block out all unwanted information.It is a bit unfair that people in game shops get things early, but the makers of the games are trying to stop it now. It happens with everything: books, CDs, computer games, DVDs...

192518[/snapback]

everything is venuberal to viruses... its just how you keep the up to date and so on... There was a virus for the mac but since most of the human population that uses computers uses pcs more hackers are on pc then mac...

Mac is also harder to hack the virus was a message that poped up saying somtin then went away it was just to prove it could be done lol...

Actually the way stores work is they get there shipmets a few weeks in advance so taht way when the companies give them the release date in advance they have em ready to go at that moment and stores can sell them to employies to start using before the general public...

I dont think there is anything illegal with this but then i dont know so...