xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lozbo

Screen Capture Software like captivate

I need a software for scanning the screen and caputre it into video, just like macromedia captivate....I cant use captivate becouse it doesnt seem to capture the animation im trying to get, but only when it found a mouse click, and what im trying to get is that animation from google earth...Thanks!

If you can't copy the animation because print screen doesn't make pictures move, then why don't you just right clikc and copy the animation and copy the screen? thats a bit of work, but if you can't find a software for it, just google it. Type in something like, capture screen

If you can't copy the animation because print screen doesn't make pictures move, then why don't you just right clikc and copy the animation and copy the screen? thats a bit of work, but if you can't find a software for it, just google it. Type in something like, capture screen

Didn't he told you that he used Macromedia Captivate not print screen?

Try http://www.debugmode.com/wink/
Or << removed >>

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Link removed as reported.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hehe, thanks ill check that out... indeed i dont want to print screen, i want to capture the animation from GOOGLE EARTH flying from the space into my house or something... im checking wink but i think it would be just like captivate, you have to press down a key or mouse button in order to start recording, and the pc where i tried it got very slow... but anyway ill give it a try thanks!!

SnagIt (https://www.techsmith.com/) : lets you capture pretty darn much ANYTHING, from video to directx game screenshots (or video, if you want to). It's also problably cheaper than the Macromedia product, techsmith being smaller than macromedia and all.