xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexuk2463

Wales

This poem was supposed to be in another topic i created, but i didnt have time to write the poem. By the time i got back to put in the poem, some damn moderator had blocked the topic.Here it is( I wrote this poem when i was in yr 5, so dont laugh. since the it has actually been published in a book of junior poems - ithink it was called poetic voyages)I live in a country its name is walesthe capitol is cardiff that we all knowEveryone come to visit this place over and over againA country called wales, its the land of songSo everyone come here, to sing along,come back every year and visit us once moreThis is our country called WalesThere's many lovely places to go and stay, There's beaches and there's castles to visit todayin the hills and the valley's you can go and playEvery night and dayA country called wales, its the land of songSo everyone come here, to sing along,come back every year and visit us once moreThis is our country called WalesThe end