xisto Community
odomike

Odomike Services Intl. Odomikes company website

Hi everyone,

I have almost finished the design of my website (though i havent uploaded some of the pages). My website is meant for a web designing company I am trying to set up (I am almost done with the setting up of the company).

******************************************************************[

br]

I want you guys to help me review the pages I have uploaded so far (you are bound to meet 404 errors on trying to load some of the pages as i havent uploaded all). Also help me check the codes and validate it if you can.

Here is the link Odomike Services Intl.[/br]*******************************************************************

Also visit my forums and tell me what you think about it. You are most welcome to join my community. Acceptance of applications for the offices of Admins and Mods are still going on.

You are all welcome.

Any critism is welcome.

One other thing guys, I am looking for someone to partner with in web designing and graphic desinging. If you are interested, holla at me via my email **odomike2001@yahoo.com** so we can talk things over.

Stay Kool :rolleyes: