xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Djluki Gift Sig V2

well this was a sig request but after looking at my list of gift sigs i miss yours somehow go figure so here you go luki. Everyone else C+C

Posted Image

Who knew a rapper and a anime blueish color go together. Not really something I would picture of the ghetto, but it looks good. Maybe throw in some hummers and sexy women?(Just to fit in with the theme)

Why are 75% of your sigs monochromatic? It makes it look so bad. I mean, the background is perfect, but it's just one color. I bet it'll look better if you stop doing whatever you're doing....

... it is monotone... including the render, if you are using color balances... id reccomend putting clouds in them to give a multi-colored effect.

ok yes it mont but that was my intentions from the beginning with this sig, not all mono sigs are bad you just have to do them in the right way like i did. people frown upon it but if you look at alot of sigs at all sites people do ruin the original looking render cuz they rely on the grunge brush to help them out.The Blue that i used for this sig looks perfect along with the text and the background that i used.