xisto Community
Achieve

The Meaning Of Life... Is There One?

In my opinion... ;) i think we just all evolved from bacteria or something a looonnnggg time ago and we just found out how to live life and survive by eating animals. And smart people discovered technology. :( So i think theres no meaning to life, were just living. And in another hand, maybe life is like a virtual a game in which we all are playing and everyone has an end. :) So we are creating our own story on this "game". But eventually it will end like all games end. B) Well that is in my opinion... LIFE is just great, live it before it ends... make the most out of it!!!

Id say 42 but from what ive gathered from some people and reaserch is that the scientific meanting of life is to reproduce and have your offspring reproduce (3 generations...) in order to be considered a complete being.... in a sense that is...but the way we have made it is get richbe happyhave kidsplease all your senses... thats all it really is... nothing more to us...

just have watched a cartoon these days,refered to this in some aspect.the meaning of lifeyour a single object on the earth-not like the atmosphere,the light or some other things.the objects are now exist so we wont know the feeling of disappear,one day if things changed,you should find that the meaning of life is that life has meaning itself.it lets the object know itself has the meaning.