xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stone Cold 3:16

Religion, God And Our Beliefs

well guys i have been dying to post this on here,and im sure that most of disagree with me on most of the stuff in their,but i wanted to see how you members reply to this topic,well please After you Read This column,answer some questions too,Do You Believe in God or Religion?-------------------------------------------------------------------------What They Have Told us to Believe & What We Believe In.- Many Believe the path to righteoushood is believing in God and having Faith in their Religion no matter how many Lies put in to it, and without knowing what god really is, well everyone believes in their own kind of God, each have different beliefs of what he looks like and even what he has done, but when you ask someone, "What Is God" , they usually answer you with the same quote, "God is The One Which Made The World",well my question is, "Who Says Such a thing" , "If God Exists and has created the very world we live in today,then What is God Made From?",But whenever i ask that, I Get Cursed and then forced to apoligized such a Sin! , Well i want to clear up my beliefs in God & Religion, and why i think what is said is true,is nothing but complete Fables.- Napoleon has said,"History is Nothing but Fables Agreed Upon",well, all of these rumors about God & Religion has come from History, People all over the World believe in a Story of their Own,they have their own Beliefs and say God is something else than what others think, I Myself Believe that God is a Power in each of our Minds and Bodies,People Always need something to Back them Up and Give them Self Confidence,well thats the god i truly believe inside of me,its just a Power that Helps us go through the Worse and pass hard obstacles,there is no such thing above us,and there is no way to prove it,well actually there is,and we call it religion,people say Religion is what God gave to the Messiahs to take the people to a right path and help them in their life,but what i think is that religion is just some lie that is used to make people against each other and compare them to each other,its what has made Racism,and Terrorism all over the World,Muslims Kill Jews & Christians because they arent Muslims and Follow Islamic Rules in the Name of God,the Christians & Jews do the Same thing to the Muslims,the Church calls Islam a Dirty Religion & Language,Islam calls Christianity an Incomplete Religion,and numerous examples like what was stated.-Also they say "God" Believes that Both Women & Men are Equal and are no different from each other,but Islam which is said to be the most Complete and the Last Religion of God says otherwise, in the Quran there is a Passage Called "Nesa" which means Women in Arabic,and in that Passage it clearly States that a man can hit his wife if she refuses to give him sexual pleasure,is that really what our So Called God wants us to do when it says he believes in everyone being Equal?, as you see The Religion made a passage against the thoughts of God,this was an Islamic Side,now let me take you to the Christianity Side,The Holy Grail is said to be the Cup Jesus Drank from in the Last Supper,but if you look at the Word Holy Grail in the French Language which is Sangreal and if you easily Separate the Words from it it will clearly be shown as,"Sang Real" which means Royal Blood,so the Holy Grail wasnt actually a Cup it was a Person,and it was the very same person sitting next to Christ in the infamous Last Supper Portrait by Leonardo Da Vinci,it was Jesus's Wife which the Church named a ***** to Cover Up what and who she Really was,it was Marry Magdelane,Marry was the the Holder of Jesus's Blood and Baby which was Later named Sarah,so Unlike what the Church & the Bible Says,the Holy Grail wasnt a Cup but a Person,History Bashed itself yet again.-Now for the last part im gonna Mention the Holy Books of God,the Bible & the Quran which are said to be the Exact Words of God Carried by the Messiahs For the People,but come to think about it,Christ nor Muhammad Wrote the Books,Their "Followers" Did,and anyone could proclaim to be their followers and write anything they want in the book and say it was the book of Jesus or Muhammad,and this is the Exact thing which Happened due to what i stated above,they though people were so simple to believe such things and handed it out to them which proved to be true and everyone is now doing everything "God" wants them to do,and were have they gotten too?,They are Either Priests who Rape Kids,or Believers which create their own organazation and execute whoever that disagree's with them.what i mean is,anyone can just go on top of a Hill and shout that God has sent them a Message and they are forwarding the message to the people,then they say some *BLEEP* and eventually people will believe them and call them the Son of God,then they will create a Religion and kill everyone in their way to advertise it,and eventually the followers of the religion will suffer,You Want an Example?..ill give you an Easy one,Iran and their So Called Islamic Republic,We are all Dying and Suffering over here and Why?..thanks to our Islamic Laws and Religion,Iranians were Forced to Accept this Religion Hundreds of years ago when a Cult of Arab Muslims attacked them,they gave up their Proud and Profound Heritage to Now become known as one of the Poorest Countries in the World,Most Disagree with me but i Blame it on Religion.

I agree to you my friend....you have written some of the greatest thoughts you've mentioned....I will say that you've not written anything wrong...I liked this portion a lot....

Religion is what God gave to the Messiahs to take the people to a right path and help them in their life,but what i think is that religion is just some lie that is used to make people against each other and compare them to each other,its what has made Racism,and Terrorism all over the World,Muslims Kill Jews & Christians because they arent Muslims and Follow Islamic Rules in the Name of God,the Christians & Jews do the Same thing to the Muslims,the Church calls Islam a Dirty Religion & Language,Islam calls Christianity an Incomplete Religion,and numerous examples like what was stated.

Now it's not that I dont beleive in GOD...I DO...It's not that I dont follow any RELIGION...I DO. But I have different theory all-together...By birth as other people told me and what my parents and my elders have been following is HINDUISM & beleive in not one but countless GODS....but I my self dont follow that.
One of my friend over here WILD20 doesnot like this attitude of mine...I know but WILD20 you know me..i've written something about this on my website as well...that MY GOD IS MOTHER NATURE & MY RELIGION IS HUMANITY.

I Myself Believe that God is a Power in each of our Minds and Bodies,People Always need something to Back them Up and Give them Self Confidence,well thats the god i truly believe inside of me,its just a Power that Helps us go through the Worse and pass hard obstacles

Now why i think that Mother Nature is my GOD is because one must be thankfull to Nature that It is providing you all those things with which you can live and survive...and when we harm the Nature it shows us the anger in multiple forms which scientists and other technologies also can't beat...remember Hurricane, Rita...numerous examples.

And as far as Religion is concerned I agree with you that people fight on the name of religion and we find all these terrorists activities because of that only...Its not that the terrorists are doing some thing for their religion..they are of no religion at all...they actually fool yound kids on the name of religion and ask them to do all kind of foolish things and these terrorists show that they have done something good for their religion..and they are actually doing it not for religion or for anyone else's benefits but for their own benefit...they get money..foolish people support them and inturn they enjoy all the way and small kids of 16-17 years waste their life.

We all remember what happened in MUMBAI & LONDON...6-7 Blasts and then after that...people fighting all over the place...people burnt religious buildings like GURUDWARA (HOLY PLACE OF ONE OF THE RELIGION OF INDIA) & MOSQUE...so is there any use of creating these religions when there is no use of them..people fight on their name...kill each other and say bad words to the other's religion.

I think everyone must follow Humanity as the relgion..love each other and care for others...this will not only make this world a happier place but will also help all the countries to develop which will in turn become a better place to live as well :huh:

Nice topic :huh:

"If God Exists and has created the very world we live in today,then What is God Made From?",But whenever i ask that, I Get Cursed and then forced to apoligized such a Sin! , Well i want to clear up my beliefs in God & Religion, and why i think what is said is true,is nothing but complete Fables.

On this I get cursed upon as well. I believe Godis the "power" with drives us, wich makes us think, talk and walk, in my eyes God is Life itself, He/She/It has been here all the time and always will be. I think God has no beginning and no end, in other words too much for our simple human minds to comprehend.

but what i think is that religion is just some lie that is used to make people against each other and compare them to each other,its what has made Racism,and Terrorism all over the World,Muslims Kill Jews & Christians because they arent Muslims and Follow Islamic Rules in the Name of God,the Christians & Jews do the Same thing to the Muslims,the Church calls Islam a Dirty Religion & Language,Islam calls Christianity an Incomplete Religion,and numerous examples like what was stated.

Nice said, Religion is just a way to gain power over other people and make them do things the "Elite" don't want or don't dare to do, like suicide attacks or wars. Remember leaders always saying "God bless you" when they talk to soldiers or suicide bombers when they go out on action.

When "Religious Outsiders" read all those "Holy" booksand put them all aside, they are exactly the same, the only difference is how it is told (and of course the scrapping and adding leaders do to benefit themselves). But people who are fanatic believers of their faith, don't see it or dont wanna see it. And whenever a "New Religion" rises it's told that they are some cult, but infact all religions like Christianity, Catholicism and Islam are then cults as well.

So in my opinion Relegion is just a hypocrite way to opress and control peoples minds.
Thats why I do believe in God, but in no religion at all.

Interesting topic. One observation... the original contributor and the two following contributors have rather oppressive looking characters as icons at the end of their messages. Now, if you believe that God or religion is controlling or oppressive and you dislike that, why do you idolize icons that represent that very thing?On a personal note, I believe that numerous people on this planet profess a religious attachment. They do so for socio-economic reasons usually and not because they even have a personal relationship with any supreme being that they claim to worship.It is for this reason that religion and politics are so closely intertwined... especially in the western world. But religion, and politics, are the very cause of most human suffering and oppression in this world, i.e., crusades, Spanish inquisition, Third Reich, Vietnam, etc.So the issue is not, I believe, that there is no God or other supreme being. It is rather that humans think they can make a formula for being good and force it on others in the form of religion. Then they say they are doing God's will.The big question is why God allows these imposters to continue doing things and "blaming" it on him? Someday, however, I believe these imposters will be exposed and destroyed.

What They Have Told us to Believe & What We Believe In.- Many Believe the path to righteoushood is believing in God and having Faith in their Religion no matter how many Lies put in to it, and without knowing what god really is, well everyone believes in their own kind of God, each have different beliefs of what he looks like and even what he has done, but when you ask someone, "What Is God" , they usually answer you with the same quote, "God is The One Which Made The World",well my question is, "Who Says Such a thing" , "If God Exists and has created the very world we live in today,then What is God Made From?",But whenever i ask that, I Get Cursed and then forced to apoligized such a Sin! , Well i want to clear up my beliefs in God & Religion, and why i think what is said is true,is nothing but complete Fables.

Just because you don't know what God is made of it doesn't mean he doesn't exist.I'm sure you have many other questions but these questions are simply above us, if you know what I mean, that's why nobody can answer them.In the quote tag below I read that you belive that God is our sub-c or mind or whatever.Can you show that to me, do you know what it's made of? I don't think so, but will this stop you from beliving in it?

- Napoleon has said,"History is Nothing but Fables Agreed Upon",well, all of these rumors about God & Religion has come from History, People all over the World believe in a Story of their Own,they have their own Beliefs and say God is something else than what others think, I Myself Believe that God is a Power in each of our Minds and Bodies,People Always need something to Back them Up and Give them Self Confidence,well thats the god i truly believe inside of me,its just a Power that Helps us go through the Worse and pass hard obstacles,there is no such thing above us,and there is no way to prove it,well actually there is,and we call it religion,people say Religion is what God gave to the Messiahs to take the people to a right path and help them in their life,but what i think is that religion is just some lie that is used to make people against each other and compare them to each other,its what has made Racism,and Terrorism all over the World,Muslims Kill Jews & Christians because they arent Muslims and Follow Islamic Rules in the Name of God,the Christians & Jews do the Same thing to the Muslims,the Church calls Islam a Dirty Religion & Language,Islam calls Christianity an Incomplete Religion,and numerous examples like what was stated.

You have no clue what you're talking about whatsoever.When you say religion, you must be precise, there are many religions and since I'm Orthodox Christian I can tell you that my religion doesn't have ANYTHING to do with racism or terrorism.What the hell?!? Did God say: "Hate the black people" or "blow yourself up" ? Read the Bible if you want to talk about religions and the God.My religion also never ever called Islam a "dirty religion".Dude, I don't know what they teach you there but its definitly WRONG! At least from the perspective I'm looking at it from.
There were always individualists who took advantage of the specific religion and its followers and abused them in order to achieve their goals whatever they might be, but will you stop beliving because of them? Is your belief based on what others do or say or do you belive because you know it's the right thing?

-Also they say "God" Believes that Both Women & Men are Equal and are no different from each other,but Islam which is said to be the most Complete and the Last Religion of God says otherwise, in the Quran there is a Passage Called "Nesa" which means Women in Arabic,and in that Passage it clearly States that a man can hit his wife if she refuses to give him sexual pleasure,is that really what our So Called God wants us to do when it says he believes in everyone being Equal?, as you see The Religion made a passage against the thoughts of God,this was an Islamic Side,now let me take you to the Christianity Side,The Holy Grail is said to be the Cup Jesus Drank from in the Last Supper,but if you look at the Word Holy Grail in the French Language which is Sangreal and if you easily Separate the Words from it it will clearly be shown as,"Sang Real" which means Royal Blood,so the Holy Grail wasnt actually a Cup it was a Person,and it was the very same person sitting next to Christ in the infamous Last Supper Portrait by Leonardo Da Vinci,it was Jesus's Wife which the Church named a ***** to Cover Up what and who she Really was,it was Marry Magdelane,Marry was the the Holder of Jesus's Blood and Baby which was Later named Sarah,so Unlike what the Church & the Bible Says,the Holy Grail wasnt a Cup but a Person,History Bashed itself yet again.

Again, you're mixing different beliefs and religions.First you say Islam teaches to beat your wife and next you ask if OUR God teaches that? I suggest you first clear up some things before getting into a discussion like this.
Jesus had a wife? Says who? Historians, scientists, you perhaps? OMG I learn something every day.Once an unknown scientist calculated a formula which he proved God in, LOL, and then they found out he made a mistake with substraction so the whole theory went down the toilet.
And I still don't see the connection in "beating your wife" with "holy grail being a person", if you tried to compare Christianity to Islam...

-Now for the last part im gonna Mention the Holy Books of God,the Bible & the Quran which are said to be the Exact Words of God Carried by the Messiahs For the People,but come to think about it,Christ nor Muhammad Wrote the Books,Their "Followers" Did,and anyone could proclaim to be their followers and write anything they want in the book and say it was the book of Jesus or Muhammad,and this is the Exact thing which Happened due to what i stated above,they though people were so simple to believe such things and handed it out to them which proved to be true and everyone is now doing everything "God" wants them to do,and were have they gotten too?,They are Either Priests who Rape Kids,or Believers which create their own organazation and execute whoever that disagree's with them.what i mean is,anyone can just go on top of a Hill and shout that God has sent them a Message and they are forwarding the message to the people,then they say some *BLEEP* and eventually people will believe them and call them the Son of God,then they will create a Religion and kill everyone in their way to advertise it,and eventually the followers of the religion will suffer,You Want an Example?..ill give you an Easy one,Iran and their So Called Islamic Republic,We are all Dying and Suffering over here and Why?..thanks to our Islamic Laws and Religion,Iranians were Forced to Accept this Religion Hundreds of years ago when a Cult of Arab Muslims attacked them,they gave up their Proud and Profound Heritage to Now become known as one of the Poorest Countries in the World,Most Disagree with me but i Blame it on Religion.

Shut up idiot! Sorry, but why the hell do you bother? Followers wrote books?!?! As far as I know the Bible teaches GOD wrote the Old Testament.Belive it or don't! It's simple as that, don't search for explanations because you won't find them in ANY of the existing religions.And those Illuminati you were reffering to are a science fiction, like the so called "Moon Hox" and the famous story about Bill Gates being 666 crazy *BLEEP* *bottom* son of Satan.Oh my God! Muhamed also raped 8years old girl and his brothers wife, so what do you think of him?

Do You Believe in God or Religion?

In God, but a religion is a way of honoring God.
DON'T BLAME THE RELIGION, BLAME THE PEOPLE!

This is a very delicate subject. I don't think it is wise to post anything related to God or religion on forums due to past experience. It can start arguments and anger between members. To answer your question, short and sweet as I have done before on these forums, no. I do not believe in something that humans tell me, unless I can experience it for myself by seeing, touching, tasting, feeling, or hearing. Even at that, there is no solid evidence that something truly exists. If anyone has seen the first Matrix movie, you will note that Morpheus said that the things that are real to us are only electrical senses interpreted by our brains. So who knows what is real and what is not? For all we know, this could be a dream world, or maybe we don't even exist at all. No one knows anything, and no one can exaplain it to anyone else. To me, Religion is based on hopes and dreams of someday, we will have something better when we die. I think that the truth is, after we die, there is nothingness. In other words, we go back to the state we were before we were even spirm. I've asked this question before to people just to see what they say back: "What do you remember a year before you were born?" People see it as a silly question, but I ask it looking for a serious reply. No one can tell me, because they were in a state of non-existence. They never existed in any shape or form. So to me, I believe that once we die, we all go back to the state of nothingness. It's nothing to be feared, and it certainly is not depressing; it is neutral. Everything that has a beginning, has an end. And in our perception, we are in a state of living, but once we are gone, there is always the possibility that there is something more. No one can (and never will) ever say for sure what it is, or if it exists, because the ones who are dead can't tell us. :huh: People can guess and wonder what is true and what is not, but no one ever really knows for sure. T.V. shows of all these strange people talking about God and "Miracle Water" make me feel somewhat sick. They are exploiting people's minds and taking advantage of them to make them believe what they are saying is factual. To me, Miracle Water (as an example) is nothing more than plain old H2O. There is nothing more to it, but if people believe that it could be something more, then when something good happens in their life, they will give credit to the water, then the rating for the religious T.V. show suddenly goes up. One thing that made me laugh while watching it, was the guy giving it away said it's "FREE".... golly gee, free water? Thank GOD! hehe I don't enjoy preaching to people about my beliefe, but I do know that the ones talking about Religion and God have absolutely no clue what is real about what they are saying, and what is false. Everything passed down is from books, T.V., Internet, and mouth to mouth communication, phone, etc. The media tells us what is real, and unfortunately people get brainwashed into thinking it is 'true' eventually. This is sad and unfortunate for me to think of. The ones who can shape their own ideas and beliefe, or possibilities have a stronger mind set, in my opinion, than the rest of the world who believes what they are told.

An awareness discovered from religious studies is that religions routinely claim to deliver ultimate expressions of truth, often judging followers of other religions as inferior, or worse, dupes of some evil power. Ultraorthodox Jewish sects teach their adherents that the Jewish soul is superior to the souls of gentiles-dogma that many Jews accept with pride. Asian Buddhist sects for centuries approached the search for truth as if it were a competitive sport in which they excelled through their oneupmanship . Fundamentalist Christains inform followers that people who do not believe in Jesus go to hell, including those who lived before him, never heard of him, or were raised to believe in another god. Similarly, Muslims tell their followers that Muhammad is the last of Allah's messengers and that Allah's final word must be heard and sctrictly followed by all; for Islamic fundamentalists, this means the whole world must convert to Islam.
Organized religions have done much harm by professing the superiority of their followers and creating such divisive categories as true believers and godless heathens, God's righteous chosen ones and pagans, the heaven bound and hell bound, and the enlightened and unspiritual. Overtly, "us against them" distinctions attract congregants by psychologically empowering them. Covertly, they forge polarized perceptions and a distorted view of human abuses, catalyzing endless violence.

thanks for reading
Notice from truefusion:
Material taken from the book, "God without religion," by Śaṇkara Śaranam. All material must be within QUOTE bbcode.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)