xisto Community
wariorpk

What Is The Best Nextel Phone? I Lost My Old One

Well a few weeks ago I lost my Nextel phone and I could never find it. It turns out that my plan just expired so I will be able to get a new phone for very cheap or for nothing depending on what one I get. So I wanted to know what phone is the best?

Well a few weeks ago I lost my Nextel phone and I could never find it. It turns out that my plan just expired so I will be able to get a new phone for very cheap or for nothing depending on what one I get. So I wanted to know what phone is the best?

191233[/snapback]

I work for a nextel authorized service center and the phone you want ALLL depends on what type of business your in, and what you plan on using it for.

Rugged and the phone WILL take a beating then you definatly want the i325, or basically the same phone in a flip version the i530. i prefer the i530 personally, i sold 13 of those babies to some fireman and 2 of them didnt believe that the i530 is as durable as they come, so i told them if you can break it by just tossing it against a wall i will buy you any phone you want. So they did and nothing happened other than a scatch on the battery cover door.

Now if its style you want i would have to say the i760. simply the best phone around!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY CAMERA PHONE EVER!!! they are garbage i fix them everyday and watch people get screwed all the time. so please do NOT get a camera phone if you can help it.

Any questions please email me, i can help you with whatever you need. hope this helps.

191233[/snapback]

I recommend the Nextel i860 because-> (It does have some faults yet many great features) <the (+) means it is a good feature and the (-) means it is eaither a fault or the phone doesn't have it.

(+) Weight and Size: The Motorola i860 weighs only with Included Battery Phone Dimensions (h x w x d). This is rather lighter than average and should make it comfortable to carry around

(+) Camera: It has a camera (camera), which is not a necessary feature yet may be convenient or fun and make your experience better.

Sponsored Links

(+) Phone Book: It can store 600 phone book entries

(+)Built-in Speakerphone: It includes a built-in speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations where you need to use your hands while talking.

(-) Battery Performance: It has only a maximum rated standby time of 65 hours and a talk time of 165 minutes, and it may be too low for your needs, especially if you travel a lot and plan to use your cell phone often

(+) Color Display: The color display's color mode is 4,096 and its resolution is unknown. A color display is nice for surfing the wireless web or viewing pictures and, of course, the larger it is, the better the experience and, the more colors, the better your pictures will look.

(-) Analog Roaming: It doesn't support analog roaming. Analog is the older North-American cellular technology, however North-American networks are increasingly converting to large digital-only networks, which makes analog a not-so-useful feature (check coverage maps for your area to discriminate on that aspect).

(+) Push-to-Talk (PTT): . The Motorola i860 supports Push-to-talk (PTT), a technology that allows you to instantly talk to other people owning a PTT phone on the same network, just by the push of a button, as with a walkie-talkie. This may be interesting to shop with your lover or work on a special project, etc.

(-) Bluetooth: It is not Bluetooth-enabled. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or exchange data with your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance.

(-) Infrared: It doesn't include an infrared port. Infrared is convenient, especially if you own a laptop (most laptops are infrared equipped), you can then use your computer to transfer contacts, ringtones or pictures (if the phone supports these functions) to the Motorola i860.

(+) Text Messaging: It features a special way of typing text, either a full keyboard or some predictive text entry method such as T9 or iTAP. This will be useful if you need to send short messages: it's much faster.

(+) Voice Note: It features voice notes . A voice note system is quite useful to make quick notes and reminders while on the road.

It is an excellent phone, and at a great price for all that it has!

P.S. To find your perfect phone go here- It is a great quiz and will result with the top 5 phones best recommended for you!

I guess I'm old school. I just upgraded from the i95 to the i730, and I'm satisfied. I played with my cousin's i860, and didn't like it. It seemed cheaply made, and it made this clicking sound when you try to close it. There is a button on the side that you push to open, very annoying. My hubby has the 7520, and he likes it. I played with it, but I'm more of a simple kind of girl. The blackberry is a little bulky, but I can see it being of use to a business person who always has to stay connected. I just don't find that it would suit all of my needs because it's not the palm os, therefore sans palm applications. If I had my choice I'd go with a different carrier and get a smart phone with the palm os. ;) But the hip side of me wouldn't mind a sidekick - it just seems more fun (camera phone -even though I heard it's grainy quality), and of course I dig the simplistic factor - everything is right there at the push of the button. But seriously, back to Nextel - I have the i730, I'm satisfied, but overall, I think Nextel sucks. ;)