xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

New Sig ~ Samma

heh new style for me :huh:, well kinda :P, anyways i like this sig even thouhg i think i might of over grunged the bottom of the sig, well at least i got the text right this time :(... i think

Posted Image

Plz rate + comment

perfect that all i can say about that, i can't find anything wrong with it. now that would win some SOTW with no problems at all.

sweet thanks :huh: i think its one of my best too but i think the top part where its like all black should have a bit of brushing >.< personal opinion

very nice :huh:but i would put my text above the whole thing... cause some part of the text is abit darker...but wel done :P

I'd put the text above the scanlines, unless taht's something that happened cause of the soft light/overlay. And another thing about the text, you put 2 C's. Supposed to be "Ratchet and Clank" not "Ratchet and Cclank". Although, it's a bit dark for me, it works, adds a 3d-light feel.