xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Y Eat Another Watchayou Call It By The Maniac. Yeah.

The text and border could be more visible. Looks like you have an inner drop shadow on the render, i'd remove that. The background could use more depth. I see like a hint of green in the background, doesnt go all that well with the orange/brown color.

your getting it you just need to fine tune it i suggest getting a account with gamerenders.com and read up on there tutorials, i recommend doing them step for step to get a good feel for it and then once you have a better grasp of them start mixing 2 tutorials together then go one more after about 3-4 sigs i suggest mixing up to at least 6 different tutorials, but pay attention to the brushing styles and layer properties the most to get the depth going. then read up on tutorials that deal with how to blend renders and other stuff you can do to them as well.it takes some time i also recommend taking about 30-45 minutes on one sig by using 10-15 layers of brushing remember use 1 set of brushes and alternate with each layer black and white and work with the settings of overlay and soft light.do this process that i have posted or pm many people about1 master the use of brushes and layers first2. learn to work with renders by blending them and changing their color and other special effects3. text is the hardest part but the tutorials you read just follow the steps for the text the provide (thats if they do). Best suggestion would be make sure to have a stroke arond the text along with drop shadow, don't bevel text but use the others layer properties that they have.4. then work with borders (which is the easiest since all your doing is using the stroke option.if you need some help can always contact me on im.

I still do not understand why people think that is text. It is more like a seal or an emblem. I prefer to use that than having to find the right text. I have found out that text is the hardest thing for people to do in most cases. So I just stick with it.Also for the tuts, I do not spend enough time on photoshop to actually get really good at it. So I am contempt right now just to leave at the way it is.

Well, reason why i say "text", is cause i have several japanese kanji fonts. Though, i'm not sure if that is japanese in your sig, but it looks similar.

umm,not bad but i could not see it as a popout one.it looks like you put the render on the top a common bg and not out of the border.buy the way,i saw the text chinese charactor "凯勒" is it your chinese name :?