xisto Community
lilmetal

Tales Of Symphonia Who has played this god of a game?

I made this topic cause I love this game. My friend brought it to my house and we started to play and I said "What is this piece of crap?" then we started playing more and I stole the game from him before he left. I had beat the game and the game clock said I had been playing 54 hours. Then in English class I had to do a book report and I did it on Tales of Symphonia cause I didn't want to read a book. I got an A. Is anyone else addicted to this game like I am?

I rented this game from blockbuster one weekend any my brothers thought it was stupid so they started to watch me (bc its 2-4 players and they wanted to play so they could see if it was rly a stupid game) so i got into playing it and i beat it in 3 days tho i didn't play the mini game at the end i might have to replay it to get that XD

All of the Tales serial I played, but this Tales of Symphonia is different. As the first to use 3D in battle mode, it gives the new effect for my playing. Unfortunately, I haven't played it to the end up until now, but I thought I will finish it when I have time to concentrate in playing it. Tales of Symphonia gave the new Multi-Lines Battle Mode, and it is the revolution of the old Linear Battle Mode, but of course Tales of Rebirth with 3-Line Battle Mode is still the best for me. The Multi Line Battle Mode is more likely the same with Star Ocean series, even I like Tales series better.I believe the next Tales series will be better, I don't know much of the storyline, but the battle system is the best feature that this series have until now.