xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

My Clone Stamp Sig

I believe i've found that video tutorial samma was talking about. Interesting way of making a sig. I should have thought of it. Here is where you can download the video for the tutorial.

Anyway, C&C.

Posted Image

lol yeah thats it, i checked my other topics b4 and noticed that u guys wanted the sig tut :( sorry dudes didnt check anyways if its made by Tai-Pan/audacious thats it, btw his tuts are nice so check his rep if you wanna find more of his work :huh:btw nice sig but i think it needs a bit more color tbh and id reccomend using grunge brushes good job though for your first :P

Yea, it's the one by tai-pan.

btw nice sig but i think it needs a bit more color tbh and id reccomend using grunge brushes good job though for your first :P

"tbh"? And i used grungstract brushes, close enough :huh:.

sweet grunge sig you designed true i would put that up for SOTW that would fair well, nice multi coloring as well, i think due ot the clone stamping of the render that you used.

i think the sig is slightly over contrasted >.<

190573[/snapback]

Agreed. But I don't know if it really needs more depth...

tbh = To be honest.

Nice and colourful, just fix up the text, make it bigger and fancier perhaps. And maybe lower the opacity of the scanlines or remove a bunch of them...

Nice sig, bluhapp.I added a lot of contrast to mine, cause it looked a bit pale to me. Hehe, i thought i went a bit overboard with the scanlines.