xisto Community
areawe

Hello!I've been making posts today and yesterday in the Sig forum, but they are not counting toward my hosting credits. Please help as soon as you can. I only have .96 left.Thanks very much for your help!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! :( They must have just recently decided this. I think I will have trouble staying active in the other forums that are here. I guess I could try to come up with some kind of rant for the Vent forum every week. :ph34r: LOL! Just teasing. I never noticed any spam posts - just a bunch of people trying to help eachother make better graphics. I do hope they reconsider. I think the sig forums are a great contribution to the community and I have enjoyed reading and writing reviews for the many different sig artists here.In light of this, I would like to ask if I could possibly purchase my hosting? I really don't want to have to move the website and I think the hosting here is great. I have seen links for different paid web companies here, but I'm not sure if they are related to Xisto. Can you point me in the right direction?Thanks again for all of your help and the quick reply! :D

Can you point me in the right direction?

190087[/snapback]

You can PM OpaQue to purchase hosting credits. Just give him the reason why you can't post. :-/

cmat, when was this no-post count decision handed out?

Thats why you should always have a reasonable amount of credits at your disposal. Whenever something like this happens, you'll always have a big stash of credits to waste. I tend to always keep my credits in the range of 7-10. So whenever I get banned from the internet, or I can't find a place to make a post, I have about 7-10 days to get more credits.Always have a lot of credits and you'll be safe. :ph34r:

Thanks for the tip Gyad and you're absolutely right! It's better to be safe than sorry. It's way too easy for me to sink into the single digits in credits. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster. Maybe if I can purchase credits everything will work out for the best. :(OpaQue, I have tried sending you a private message three times, but I'm not sure if they are getting through to you. The messages I have sent you are not showing up in my sent message folder. So I'm going to plead my case here. :P Can I purchase hosting credits? I'm a lousy poster. :huh: Thanks again for all you do!

Bump, still looking for an answer... I would like to purchase hosting credits, but I'm not sure how to do it. Has anyone else been able to purchase credits and can show me where to go? Thanks for all of your help! If I am unable to purchase credits, please let me know this as well so that I can start looking for a new web host provider. Can you recommend a good paid host?