xisto Community
JC05

Need Help For Palm Os

Hi everyone! I really need some help with my palm Zire 72. I can't for the life of me get the internet working. I have a Bluetooth on both my palm and PC but can't get it to work! Can anyone help me? One more thing that might be of help, I have Dail-Up. Thanks,-JC05

If I recall, Bluetooth is wireless technology, isn't it?To connect to the internet, you need to be within a wireless network that connects to the internet, or a Wi-Fi Hotspot.This is assuming, of course, that Palm Pilots connect to the internet the same way my laptop does when it comes to wireless. If there's a Taco Bell anywhere near by, try going there and getting on the internet. Most Taco Bells are Hotspots.But if you're connecting your Palm pilot straight to the internet via cords and such, make sure the Pilot is connecting to the internet that way, and not wirelessly...or it'll be looking for a Hotspot and not for a direct line connection.

Well......thats not really what I meant. I can't even find out how to set up the thing! So I know there is a way to set it up so you can use the web on the palm using the ISP from the PC.

Oh, well then. >.>;;Might wanna check the handbook, that's the only thing I can think of. Sit tight, someone here may know a bit more then me. =(

Yeah I did that allready=( I still can't Get it to work. It says something about DNS look up timed-out.???? whats that!? Isn't there anyone here that can help me? PLEASE! I beg you. =(

Transferring informationNeed Help For Palm Os

Looking at getting a Palm Trio. I have a Tungsten E and would like to know if it is possible to beam all my information from the T-E to the Trio since I have been told that I can't have the Tungsten - E software and the Trio software on my computer at one time so...How do I retrieve all my information ?

-question by Irishcat