xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Hacking Problem

Umm i not sure if anyone else is havin this problem but this is my THIRD (yes i say THIRD time) being hacked >.> now i not sure what the problem is but i don't think that yalls sites can be hacked now i could b wrong but i not likin this so if someone could PLZ tell me how to get rid of this problem i would like that lots

Was your site hacked or your computer? I am pretty sure even if your site was hacked it was most likely because of your computer. This problem was most likely because of a key logger/other form of spyware. I will tell you how to fix your problem if it is the computer.Step 1: If you do not have anti-virus program buy one/download a free one.Step 2: If you do not have a spyware removing program buy one/download a free one. I would recommend Spybot Search and Destroy its free and its the best.Step 3: If you do not have a firewall program buy one/download one.Step 4: Make sure all of these programs are fully updated.Step 5: Run a virus scan, a spyware scan, and make sure that your firewall is active.Step 6: Try to change all of your passwords for websites, forums, and your computer.This should help you with your hacking problem. Good luck!

Hi Ryo,I'm sure this has occured to you..but.. the first thing to do is CHANGE your cpanel password. Then DON'T TELL IT TO ANYONE. ..ever. DON'T store it on your computer.(ie. either in a text file OR by having the cpanel autologin function enabled). If all that doesn't work..Contact an Xisto admin ASAP. because its probably a server security issue.Let us all know the specifics of your problem & the resolution so we all can benefit.good luck ! :ph34r: RGPHNX

ok well i don't store the pass anywere but in my memorie and i don't have it on auto login and i changed it 3 times with each passing bing different than the last and no one knows my pass to my cpanel