xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GeT HeXD

New Ibooks=fantastic iBooks is awesome

I just recently bought an iBook G4 from Apple, and I must say it is more than I interpreted. It is extremely fast, has a DVD+-RW/CD-RW, 60GB, and does not get spyware/adware. Starting at only $1000, I think it's extremely worth it. There are even emulators which allow you to run Windows programs such as exe. Very good indeed. Gppd job, Apple. <3

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Watch the language in this forum--especially for the topic title and description. Editing topic description. This section of the forum is intended for the NEWS world wide and not as personal announcement. Moving to Hardware section.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I've been debating whether to get an Apple laptop for some time now. As much as I like Windows XP, I also like the idea of not being bombarded with adware/spyware. On top of that, it seems that there are a growing number of Apple users in the company that I work for.

well,apple product often is awesome not only the shape or performance.i have got ibook only at $900 last year but i need more file format only used in windows usually,so i bought a viao laptop with winxp.i really like the shape of apple... :ph34r:

I was going to get one for christmas hehe, i mean there was to be a budget destined to the area where i work, and it got cancelled! i was so excited about it, i used to read the mac specifications and think i was working on apple in my hp LOL! Even had the custom themes for XP hahaha