xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Another Clone Stamp ~ Samma

heh i made this one for some dude in tp who has paint shop pro... >.< paint shop pro cant make good stuff :ph34r:... anyways

Posted Image

plz rate + comment, btw the text doesnt really look good because i didnt put much effort into it... well like no effort really, i was kinda really wanting to make a nice bg for him :D

well... at least no one can comment about it being monotone :(

I quite like the brushing and colours - (yess not monotone.. wee!) - it shows that your background was well done. Even if you don't want to do much with the text, get a different colour, or get a shadow/glow or even a gradient. Just a few clicks to make it a little fancier - then it'd work much better.I'm not feeling that border though. Maybe try it a bit thinner?

Why is it monotone?

This one is pretty awesome. Try going a few extra steps to make the render stand out a bit. Maybe increase its brightness? As for the border, make it thinner like Cool_Freaker said, but bring it down so that it doesn't go over the render.

The text seem to stand out more than anything. Like mentioned, try to bring the render out more. That pattern border is a bit thick, and could stand out more. The background could use just a tad more contrast.

lol yeah i kinda over did the border >.< anyways...i was always told to blend the render in now... im getting told to make the render stand out :ph34r:

lol yeah i kinda over did the border >.< anyways...i was always told to blend the render in now... im getting told to make the render stand out :D

189633[/snapback]

I think it looks good :ph34r: The title does really stand out. That is not necessarily a bad thing though, if that is the effect you are going for. Do you want people to see the title first and then the character, or do you want them to see the character first? Whatever you intend to have the most impact should stand out. If you want the character to be more important than the title then fade the title into the background in a creative way.