xisto Community
samma

Clone Stamp ~ Samma

Which Sig Looks Better?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The second one is better than the first because it's a tad brighter. Open both of them in separate tabs in Firefox, switch back and forth, and you'll know what I mean. Great job on both of them though.May I ask what a clonestamp is?

I'm liking the second one also. Some parts stand out better than the first one. Although, that motion blur (?) around the head of dante kinda messes up the render. And the "Devil May Cry" text is hard to see. I, too, would like to know what you mean by "clonestamp"?

Well I've also voted for the second one....the only reason behind that was that it looks brighter.as far as the whole sig is concerned i'll say nice job with brushing..great choice of the Font and the render...i'll say is not the best..somehow I didnt like it much...I dont know why but not my choice.I'll say 8/10 :ph34r:

heh lol np i cant really choose texts :( gotta master that soon lol... anyways who voted for the 1st one?

btw ive got a new clone stamp and i would like it rated + commented and etc :ph34r:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/27958-another-clone-stamp-samma/

btw the one that is for makka is my 2nd one so heh im getting good at clone stamping :D

Yah - Clone Stamp is a funky tool which has a stamp shape :ph34r: You select an area that you want to duplicate from, and then when you use the stamp it works like a brush and recreates the point that you originally selected at another point.Second one is better for sure. It's brighter and the textures are more visible.

clone stamp duplicates specified parts of renders using brush features :ph34r:... note this wasnt my idea, i was made it from a vid sig tut :D

189433[/snapback]

Sweet. Can you point me in the right direction of this tutorial?

For the clone stamp, i dont really see it in the sig. That's why i asked. I guess that video tutorial will explain it to me, once you provide the link for it.