xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skaterguy

Counter Strike Source Oh yea

CS S is OK. But, one problem. It's very laggy on my lappy.Even at lowest settings I got around 10-15 fps and same at higest settings.-reply by Dutz

I've been playing Counter Strike since 1.5 (which is not that long compared to some people). 1.5 was definitely my best version of the game. I like Source better than 1.6 though. The hit boxes are huge on Counter Strike Source though, so anyone and their mother can get a head shot. I love the deagle, and enjoy going against AWPers on the other side of the map vs my deagle. I love humiliating them by 1 deaging them while they in theory should win easily. I recently moved and am borrowing my internet connection from someone's local wireless router and I must say I can't play the game at all with a a bad connection and ping. It's like night and day. But get me back down to my regular ping and connection and I will own again.

Then use the cl_crosshairscale 7200 command in console. Or simply bind it so you can just press a button to change it. Bind Key: bind "l" cl_crosshairscale 7200 (L). :angel:

I already know how to change the crosshair size. I don't really understand what significance that made to my post?I prefer cl_crosshairscale 1200 I use green,translucent, and auto-size. Binding a crosshair size? What's the point of doing that? That's like telling me F10 quits the game when I asked what a good map to practice bunny hopping on is..

I had just play CS 1.5 before and seldom play with 1.6. I think CS1.5 is the best version and enjoy it very much. I know seldom about the lastest version. Recently I like playing dota, another battle game.Enjoy :angel: