xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skaterguy

Counter Strike Source Oh yea

I dont play Counterstrike Source But i do play CounterStrike Condition Zero and my friend owns his own 8000 dollar server. I could be admin if i asked should i ask?

I play cs:source and i think that its amaizing. The physyics, graphics, and gameplay are great. The only thing i dont like is how the characters are all huntched over. I cant wait for Halflife 2 and for the new day of defeat to come out. :rolleyes:

I play cs:source and i think that its amaizing. The physyics, graphics, and gameplay are great. The only thing i dont like is how the characters are all huntched over. I cant wait for Halflife 2 and for the new day of defeat to come out. :rolleyes:

I agree but the game still need some optimizations and fixed to be really ready but still is a great product to play on lan and online.

when does half life 2 come out? and is the new counter strike good? as in does it live up to the standards of the original? the original was great, but i barely had time to play it online, because back then i only had dial up. does anyone have a link to where i can download the new cs source then?

I've played CS:S during its beta testing period (only 1 map = de_dust). It is a lot like the old CS, except better graphics sounds. I don't think there were many new weapons when I played. In fact, it resembled a lot of 1.5. But one cool thing about CS:S is that like if you see a can on the ground, u can shoot at it and it'll fly around. And depending on your angle, the shootoff angle changes too. If you shoot at crates, dust will actually fly around. So It's a lot more realistic. (oh yea, can't forget u can shoot at dead bodies)The new CS:Source needs to be bought, so it's not free unless u wait till HL2 comes out and buy that or something. If I were you I won't buy CS:S now, wait till they optimize it and make it cheaper.

I have played Counter-Strike 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 for like 3+ years, and I like it a lot. Ik got Source now too, and i like it a lot. I'll stay playing 1.6, but sometimes, i just want something else, and it still is the good old game <_<. Maybe, if there are less bugs (there arn't that much anymore), but maybe I'll search a clan for Source!

Cs-Source is the best in the series ;)Ive heard alot of condition zero gamers say to me Cs-Source was released too soon after condition zero which ment people didant get enougth outta CZ I think thats why there are more condition zero players and servers than there are on Cs-Source.This kinda suck cause i never player cz myself and i got cs-s so if any of u guys n gurlz think that cz is better than source or u just think source came to early post me because im debating on weather or not to get condition zero ;) Thanks for takin the time to read people:)

The game play in CS source isnt responsive as normal old CS, kinda sucks =/-OxideLeader of Breath of the Horde2nd Strongest Guild on the Horde SideWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side(Sorry we are currenly closed invite unless you have someone that is willing to sponsor you, send me a tell in game if you have any questions)?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?

Is Counter-Strike: Source just a Half-Life 2 version of Counter-Strike? Or is it just another mod kind of like Counter-Strike: Condition Zero? And could someone please tell me what "Steam" is?

i bought halflife 2 and counterstrike and other fun game included on the website. but watch out for those hackers that ruins the game for everyone. they can be a real pain in the *bottom* sometimes. actully all the times. but that dosen't keep me from playing. it's too fun of a game to quite from. if u never played cs or hl2 b4. ur really missing out on all the fun.

The cool thing about CS:S is that like if you see a can on the ground, u can shoot at it and it'll fly around. And depending on your angle, the shootoff angle changes too. If you shoot at crates, dust will actually fly around. So It's a lot more realistic. (oh yea, can't forget u can shoot at dead bodies).The new CS:Source needs to be bought, so it's not free unless u wait till HL2 comes out and buy that or something. If I were you I won't buy CS:S now, wait till they optimize it and make it cheaper.