xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kalpit1

Softwares For Web Designing web designing

It's true, my uncle gave me dreamweaver and i use it once in a while. But i prefer Notepad, and typing everything down rather than use it.

I don't have my Macromedia Studio 8 yet, but I have already downloaded Flash and Dreamweaver Trial versions so I can start practicing now on my computer. Atleast I know what to expect and have an idea on the programs basic. Also, in case I am not satisfied on the trial versions, I could shift and buy another program that would be best for me. I won't spend my money on programs that I would not use because I don't like them. But I am loving the trial version already, so no one can stp me from buying the Macromedia Studio 8

hmm... a lot of discussion on dreamweaver. it's prety coool.Well from the web programming point of view programmers need a handy tool for writing their code or say scripts. Any simple editor can do this.The speciality of DM 2004 MX or higher is that it uses good syntax high lighting. F12 is the short cut for opening it in browser and many more. Mainly we can embed the flash, fireworks objects etc. that's all....but I use it for writing PHP and JavaScript only. regards

It's true, my uncle gave me dreamweaver and i use it once in a while. But i prefer Notepad, and typing everything down rather than use it.

196812[/snapback]

you're right. notepad rocks. but simple code-coloring programs are ok too.

but its good that web-coding advanced to today's level. now we can apreciate the old days :b

i think if you want to build a site and you don`t know HTML (like me) you must use front page(xp or 2003),if you learned HTML alittle or very much you can use dreamwear,but if you learned HTML(php or asp...) well you can use notepad!!!so i use dreamwear beacause i know HTML a little , and it is good webdesign software!!exuse me because i can`t english better than it!!!!by

I recently found a program that offered many of dreamweavers html editing features; color coding, etc. but in a simple Manual Coding Html way like Notepad.

It's called HTML Kit and its free to download, I use it as my main manual html editor rather then Notepad and I only use Dreamweaver for some 1 off things

Click Here to download a free version of HTML Kit