xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Season 2 Episode 18 Sig first sig after surgery XP

well hee is a sig that i just finished after i got back from surgery this one wasa woprk in progress before i left so i just finished it up enjoy.

Posted Image

I'm sorry SM but I'm not really liking this sig, but this is just my opinion of course.- Render looks too small compared to overal sig size- Cutout background is distracting- The legs of the render appear to be just cut off rather than blended- The colors/brushing of the background and text give the appearance of blood, (perhaps something to do with your recent operation?), it doesn't suit the render type.Given my experience with sigs, my comments probably don't count for much but that's what I think about the sig. :ph34r:

compared to your other sig.. this one erm... look bad... the idea was fresh.. but the brushing and render chosing needs more detail...

actually was going a for a holiday look due to the xmas render i used, but green wouldn't show up as good as it should have, well actually the legs were cut off so try to blend it as best i could, but this is more like a pre workings of a tech sig gone wrong but i find it a unique pop out sig for my taste as least.with the render though i had to fit it to scale due to the large size it was originally. but yeah i could have just went more grunge then abstract/grunge due to the brush that i used for this.