xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Opaque Gift Sig t ospice up your sig block :D

my first gift sig since my surgery so i thought and i promise this individual his sig.

enjoy

Posted Image

that can be your assisstant opa :ph34r: got to have sexy secretary for business expenses :D. well it was that or a render with more reveiling stuff in it :( and i don't think you could control yourself with here :(:D. j/kbut i believe the space i gave this sig is good enough not comprimise anything, of course a link would be suffcient they don't need to show it.On a side note if i may ever since Goostaf made that post about sig blocks, people are questioning the need for them, again if you don't want to look at sig blocks turn them off its that simple.

I think that's wayyy to HOT for him, ahaha. He's probably fainted on his seat.. lol. Christmas has come early for you..!Honestly..I don't like the sig probably because it is overgrunged and a pop out . But the color is cool. it's just that christmas is still 2 months away