xisto Community
devildude93

What Music Do You Like

I was just wondering what type of music every one likes. I like Greenday and all the bands like that :D .  Post some back and tell me what kind  of music you like. it can be any music you like.

188406[/snapback]

I love green day, and especially american idiot and that new song wake me when september ends, they are so cool. I am an old 90's grunge fanatic, so I like pearl jam, nine inch nails, nirvana, stone temple pilots, soundgarden, live, depeche mode but I do like newer stuff like:

Gorillaz, black eyed peas, rise against, system of a down, and other bands i cant remember right now :ph34r:

Well, thanks for asking, i think this is a cool topic.

Xad

well i like alot of different kind of music but the best would have to be rock and metal. For example i like linkin park, green day, disturbed, metallica, and some of finger elevens songs. My favorite band would have to be linkin park and the newest disturbed cd that just came out yesterday is pretty good as well. Though i like those artist i also listen to whatever catches my ear when im surfing through the stations, i only listen to it once and forget about it.

Any music that can be defined as "The louder the better," I probably like. Iron Maiden and Judas Priest are my favorite bands. Alot of 80s metal bands are also great. Metallica's older stuff (pre Re-Load) kicks *bottom*...but their newer stuff just doesn't seem right. St Anger is horrible, in my opinion.I like the sound of Dance music and that sort of thing, but I don't exactly listen to it on the way to school or work. And like a lot of people, I hate rap. Oh so much. Too much of it is just the artists trying to be the baddest guy around. And they started that whole gangsta and ebonics language thing...which I thoroughly hate.And while I do like hard rock, the line is drawn at death metal. The vocals for most of it are just horribly frightening and I feel more prone to shitting my pants then bobbing my head. Opeth is pretty cool, though.

Hey.. I like propa black music like hip hop, reggae, dancehall, the slow jams, r'n'b and you know anything that has a beat that i can dance to. But some songs that i like arent normal like your beautiful, bad day, evergreen, satisfaction you get me but one thing everyone needs to know about me is that...I LOVE USHER, I LOVE USHER, I LOVE USHERAND HES MINE!!!!!!

When it comes to me its the black pure music LOLi mean i like all music but black music has riddims so you cant dance but you tell me can you dance to trance sorta music. I like propa music like hip hop, reggae, dancehall, the slow jams, r'n'b and you know anything that you can dance to. But i do like stuff like your beautiful, (you had a) bad day etc nice melodysAnd oh yeah did i mention i love USHER

i like Old Metal i.e. Iron Maiden, Black SabbathRock i.e. Seether, KoRn, SalivaPunk Rock i.e Green Day, The Offspring, and also i like Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Breaking Benjamin, The Killers, Kasier Chiefs, Linkin Park, Guns 'N' Roses and many more.

That is a strange post. It looks like an ad to me... :P Anyways. I thought I'd aide the necropost in telling you my favourite music. I have a wide taste, and it ranges from classical music to hard rock. Usually though I go for J-Pop, and also for game and anime BGM and their theme songs. I also recently gone into classical rock and classical metal (such as Nightwish or Apolyptica), which are great bands.

I see none of you are Beatles fans? Also Canterbury scene prog like Caravan, Gong, Soft Machine etc. Pure Reason Revolution, Howlin' Rain, World Party, Scott Walker, Radiohead, Richard Thompson, Nick Drake, and XTC. Amongst many others.

I love music. I listen to pretty much anything thats good. My favorites are Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Red hot Chili Peppers, Dispatch, Sublime, Wu-Tang Clan, Apathy, and more than I can list. Anything from Sinatra to Jam Bands. One thing that I recommend to everyone who loves music is pandora.com, it's basically an internet radio that selects songs that are similar to a band of your choosing. Then it plays songs similar to the band and you give them a thumbs up or thumbs down to guide what music will be on the station. You can have up to 100 different radio stations. And the best thing is it's all free. The only downside is that you can't go back to previous songs or skip more than 5 songs every hour. Really sweet website though for all you muzik freaks out there...