xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Battle Of The New Age Controllers

Have you all seen all the new controllers for the new systems? Everyone hates the boomerang ps3 controllers, I don't like the new Xbox controller's shell but it fixed alot of the problems i didn't like about the previous one that i listed above. and everyone is gonna hate the new nintendo controller i know it. In technology, the new nintendo controller for revolution kills all of them. I think it is really cool. at 1st i thought it was stupid but I thought that it rocks once I read about it.so far for the new controllers I say.1. Nintendo Revolution2. Xbox 3603. Ps3I don't hate the ps3 controller or nothing it is just that i like the other two better. (By the way ps2 was my fav. system of the last generation, so don't pwn me because you think I'm a ps2 hater)

yes the controler of nintendo revolution is a great innovation, but innovation dont mean that this gonna make more easy and interesting the modeplay. i dont think this is the more apropiate controler to play, thin to play a fight game, for me is so dificult yo make a combo or somethig like a power.About the controler of Xbox 360, the trigers are so far than before and we have to press with the middle finger and i dont like it so much.The controler of ps3 have the worst form that i saw, but at last is the same dual shock only with other form.

well im not to pleased with the new controllers for the next generation systems, well hopefully the controller makers comes out with some old school ones to use, but of course im not to please about newest designs of systems either especially the ps3 hopefully they come with something better when it debuts next year (i htink).