xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

How To Start A Computer/ebay Business

This is how I started a computer ebay business.1. First I got an ebay account2. Then I got a paypal account3. Then I got a bank account with a debit card4. Then I got a business tax license5. Then I got a business resellers permit6. Then I joined DandH.com7. Then I started posting stuff on ebay for sale from dandh.com8. Then I started charging about 120% for items i sold on ebay.9. Then I started pullling in cash10. Then I bought myself some clothes.Xad

Paypal is an affiliate of (I think even owned by) Ebay. Paypal allows you to safely transmit money over the web. They do this in a number of ways. Once you start a paypal account you provide bank or credit card information that links to your account. Using this information Paypal allows you to send money via email to anyone else with an account.
I'm not sure really how thier policies work, but I think that by using paypal to make purchases over ebay you can eliminate some of the risk of getting scammed. I think that Paypal will refund you if you can prove that you were scammed.

can you kindly tell me whats this paypal? Please excuse my ignorance!

188325[/snapback]

Paypal is an affiliate of Ebay. Paypal allows you to safely transmit money over the web. They do this in a number of ways. Once you start a paypal account you provide bank or credit card information that links to your account. Using this information Paypal allows you to send money via email to anyone else with an account.

I'm not sure really how thier policies work, but I think that by using paypal to make purchases over ebay you can eliminate some of the risk of getting scammed. I think that Paypal will refund you if you can prove that you were scammed.

so if you want your own online ecommerse web site use paypall its better than most other things

eBay bought PayPal some time ago.Anyway, xadoflitan, what kind of profit do you make? And how much time and energy do you need to invest in order to receive this profit? Just curious. It sounds like a workable business venture.