xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Gift For Jlhaslip~mayank for being a great friend

Hey Jim!

This is a gift sig for you for being a great friend! I hope you will like it.

Now everyone...I am really dumbo in text..so please tell me more about text so that i'll be able to make good use of it.

Please rate!

Posted Image

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Oh dear. I got the user posted image stuff. Try reuploading it.Never mind, I see it now. Try matching the background color with the render color. A little blending wouldn't hurt, too.The text...I'd just go with something normal unless your render is not really normal. Most of the time, I just add drop shadow and stroke. Lowering the opacity would also be a great effect.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

WOW ! Thanks Mayank

That looks fast just sitting there... lol.

I am very thankful

I can't return a siggy to you because I just don't have the time or the computer to manage that, but if you need a hand with anything I am capable of helping with, I'll be there for you in what ever capacity you need me for...

Or if you need a reference about what a terrific job you as Moderator at the other place, I'll sure be willing to speak on your behalf. It was great meeting you there and I look forward to meeting lots of good people here at Xisto as well...

Thanks again... friend.

Thanks for that buddy!well as far as anything where I will need your help is just to learn anything from your experience in life! :ph34r:That's all what a person looks from friends...their love and care.and as far as being a moderator is concerned..I'm sure the staff over here is good enough to handle most of the things in the forum and even if they will feel that they need more moderators I'm sure that they'll choose the best person who will take care of most of the problem and knows more about the forums....I'm still new and there are people who deserve to be moderator and are older than me infact 1 year old...I know that most of the people know that of which person I'm talking about :DThank you for caring and take care.

yeah fix the text, maybe do this trick that i do make a copy of the render go to filters then to blur then to glassian blur put the settings at 4.0 then set it to soft light it should igve it a little kick to it.