xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clouds421

Mice Rule my favourite animal

Sorry, but I just have to say eww... my worst fear has to be rodents, especially rats/mice. Now that I have night school, I have to ride the subway at night and every now and then I see little mice running in and out of the exit stairs, scares the hell of of me even though they moves so fast, the only thing I can see is something like a brown ball.Off topic, but this also reminds me of that episode of Fear Factor, where the challenge was to lay in a tub and be poured over with RATS for x minutes, ALL OVER YOUR BODY. I couldn't even watch. *shudders*

:rolleyes: Rodents aren't bad.. O_o it's the things that stick to them that are bad. (insects and what-not)Speaking of which.. I bloody hate insects >_< especially those spiders, with the long long thin legs and tiny bodies.. O_O;; they form colonies outside my window.. and when I open it... hundred's try to run in... O_o so i whack 'em dead with a book ... v.v the mess is still there.. >_<

Personally, im not scared of mice, but i hate them! I have the (maybe wrong) opinion that they always carry bad diseases. I would like a more ordinary pet, like a cat or a dog. But i hate mice! :rolleyes:

one time i was riding my go-kart and i ran over a mouse...ifelt bad...then i ran it over again on the second time around...so i felt worse...theni dug it a little hole and buried it...then ran over that.

I agree with you dude, absolutely, mice rule! I mean, what would we do without them? :rolleyes::angry: ;)I just love my logitech mx500, coolest mouse ever! ;):D:o* ouch no, not tomatoes... splat!, ouch...stop...

Errr... a mouse???? I really don't see how a mouse would make a good pet? What are the good reasons? I'll give you the bad ones. lol. You have to clean thier cage or whatever you put them in. They don't give you affection.... Like they are gonna go up to you and sit on your lap or lick to say. I'm sorry I'm mean. I'm just curious. One good thing is you don't have to walk them and feed them constantly. because they have a food and water tray inside.

(Hi Casanova!!)You'd be suprised how much affection mice can show. :rolleyes: I've got a few, and they really are pretty good pets. Most people think they're unclean and dirty, but that's totally untrue. They are super clean, you only need to empty their cage once a fortnight, and they don't smell much at all. :angry:

I like mice, i have 2. One is white with red eyes (albino) and the other is black and white. White one = Pinky, Black & w = Bobo. Bobo bites like hell, and is scared, you stick your finger in the cage and he'll bite up until your elbow. Pinky on the other hand is more friendly, and fat, hence more friendly. Oh well, here are some pictures:

Posted Image

I'm sorry the black one isn't there, i couldn't get a picture of him, he's too scared.

i ran over another mouse yesterday...but afterwards i slammed on the brake and got out, but the mouse pulled a houdini and wasnt there, maybe it was a magic mouse?

Mickey? :rolleyes:But really, that's freaky.. not because the mouse survived but because the exact same thing happened to me the other day. :angry: I was driving along, a mouse suddenly ran across the road and I hit him. When I got out... no mouse in sight. Maybe it's a sign!! :angry: