xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Connecting My Camera

When i try to connect my camera to my computer, it doesn't work. I dont know why but its annoying, having to go to my little sisters computer and uploading pictures there. :ph34r: Does anybody know how to fix this?

Now you are trying to ask a question which becomes unanswerable...the reason is you have not told anything about your computer...wheather are you using windows, linux...and even if you are using windows which one...98, me xp?? Another thing..are you using USB to connect or any other media to connect you camera...if you can provide some information about you camera as well for e.g. the model then it will be helpfull as well.I hope you got my point that we need more information to help you fixing up the problem.

I agree that we need some more information, but some basic things to check:

Is the port working? Do other things plugged into the same port you use for the camera work OK?

Have you installed the drivers? If you've had the camera for a while you might not have thought to install the drivers.

Does your operating system pick up the camera?

We still need more information to give a proper answer, but try those things and see if they help.