xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

The Best Games Ever Created And Played top 10

1. Burnout 32. MVP Baseball 20053. Gran Turismo 44. Ace Combat 55. ATV Offroad Fury 35. James Bond 007, Agent Under Fire6. America's Army7. Need For Speed Underground 28. Civilization III9. Mario Cart 64 (come on now you know you like it)10. Super Mario 74

My favorites are:1) Microsoft Flight Simulator 20022) 4X4 Evolution23) Larry Ragland's 4X4 Challenge4) Eco East Africa5) The Oregon Trail 46) Adrenaline Challenge7) Red Beard8) Stickman Sam 39) Mig-29 Fulcrum10) Stunt Track DriverThose are my favorites. FS2002 Is the best!

Let's see here.

No order really, just what I thought of 'em in.

Most are series, but w/e.

1. FF Series (though 4 was my favorite...Kain is f'ing awesome!)

2. Star Tropic (old school nes game I played for days)

3. House of the Dead Series (ya...what's NOT cool about shooting zombies?)

4. Resident Evil Series (see above)

5. Contra Series (died in 1 hit, but it made it more fun)

6. Megaman Series (I want his babies ;) )

7. Metroid Series (no explanation needed)

8. Cobra (basically the old raiden type helicopter/jet arcade games)

9. Killer Instinct [Gold?] (combo, combo, combooooo)

10. Soldat (addicting 8bit graphic type game on the comp)

1. World of Warcraft (PC) (currently playing)

2. Diablo 2 + expansion pack Lord of Destruction (PC)

3. StarCraft + expansion pack Brood War (PC)

4. Fallout & Fallout 2 (PC)

5. Need For Speed Underground 2 (PC)

6. Quake 2 (PC)

7. Final Fantasy VI (SNES)

8. Super Mario Bros (NES)

9. Lode Runner (NES)

10. Stunt Car Extreme (Mobile)

Honorable mention: WarCraft serries, Command & Conquer series, Age Of Empires series, Empire Earth series, Civilization series, Grand Theft Auto series, Doom series, Quake series, Need For Speed series, Final Fantasy series.

hmm i'd have to go with1) Civilization 12) Chronotrigger3) Final Fantasy 74) GTA35) Zelda: Ocarina of Time6) Minesweeper7) Myst8) Starcraft Brood War9) Mario 310) Minesweeper

I have the following top 10 favorites1. Half Life-22. Doom 33. Far Cry4. Counter Strike5. Need For Speed Most Wanted6. Battlefield 27. Call of duty8. Halo9. Prince of persia the two thrones10.Metal gear solid 3I love half life series and a good plyer of counter strike,Counter strike lives forever.Bye

I always never had a 10 favorite, I have a hard time picking even a 1st favorite but for now, here we go.1. Empire Earth series2. Star Wars Battlefront II3. Smash Bros. series4. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (only cuz it is funny)5. Mortal Kombat Deception6. Tekken series7. Heroes series8. Soul Caliber series9. Street Fighter or Capcom vs. games (mostly SNK)10. GenjiAlso I hate the Halo and GTA series I think they are overrated but sometimes funnyHalo- there are way better shooters out, this one is for shooter n00bsGTA- Immature and only fun because it can be funny, but mostly because of the mass bugs and glitches

After getting a few new games, I'm gonna rebuild my list... (Mostly ps2)1. We Love Katamari2. Shadow of the Colossus3. Gitaroo Man4. Katamari Damacy5 Resident Evil 46. Ico7. Bokuno Watashino Katamari Damashii (psp import)8. DDRMax 29. Guitar Hero10. Final Fantasy IXI recently ran into a few old/rare games (Ico and Gitaroo Man) so they had to work their way into the list.And Shadow of the Colossus is just by far the most beautiful game I've ever seen so far. If that's the future of gaming... O_o wow.And sorry MGS and GTA, but you're just not worthy to be on the same list as Ico and SotC :rolleyes: