xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

What Do You Think About The Sims 2? I have bought it 2 weeks ago. And I find

I havnt played it yet. Would you recommend it? I thoroughly enjoyed the first Sims but felt that you reached a certain level where the game didn't have much more to offer and that killed it for me in the end.

I just started playing it 2days ago, and i thought that the sims could do more stuff now and the graphics is really good. I'd recommend this game to people who like more realistic games with good graphics :rolleyes:

I really want to get it, but i cant afford it so im stuck waiting for christmas :rolleyes: . Do you think its possible they'll come out with a Sims 2 deluxe? I feel like i'd be wasting all the money on all those expansion packs, cause Sims 2 is a whole new thing...

Dude the game is 100% awesome.. if u liked the old 1 then this one just kicks its *bottom*. Lol i played all night and the next day, it is so realistic i wasted a whole weekend on it. Lol i say buy it... or wait till christmas..

"Mom, what does WOOHOO mean?"From the number of furnitures given in the original sims2, EA Games is going to issue an expansion pack every 3 months again. That's some bad news from the ones who bought this game from the computer stores, and good news for the people who decided to have an easier way in getting those softwares.....That's an 8 in 1 package for The Sims, which means 7 expansions had come out...

It's actually been a while since I played The Sims 2. I got it right away when it was available in stores, played it like two days and never touched it again. Altough it's a great game, some nice aspects of the first The Sims are left out; there's no real city, only lots that act like they are a "city". And where are those 'cute little' pets? I think that this version (although it's already very complex/extended) is ment to be the next 'expension pack after expension pack' game. First you pay a high price for the game, then when the expension pack comes out with cool features (that are left out in TS2 but already existed in TS) you WANT TO HAVE, you again put lots of money on the counter of your local gamestore. . .It's just the way how EA thinks about The Sims (2). There's a Dutch saying about that (don't know the English version <_< ): Een koe uitmelken.

I didn't really like either... I watched a friend play the first one, never quite liked it. I borrowed this one from the same friend, and as I'd expected, I didn't like it. I just feel I don't get anything back for spending hours building a family...Bah, life simulators is just not my genre.

The game is practally like a stand alone add-on. There is a lot of new things to do but its the same environment. You do the same types of stuff you just have a few more things to mess with. Though this is my opinion. I would still recommend the game.