xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acidify

Mod Threats

He took over http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I helped the owner of it make a new site call kingcoke and he got mad cause i took mycokedot off the poll and put kingcoke to replace it.He told me to take it off and I refused and he said he would jipp me like he jipped the dude and I told him he would jipp **** and he said who do I think is over my credits.And I told him him I would report it.I also have screenies of its but I anit gonna post it on forum unless I have permission cause they have cursing in it.

Your pronoun has no antecedent. How are we supposed to know who you are talking about. Other than that, this is, for the most part, mindless babbling. Please clarify what exactly it is that you are trying to say.

How bout this. Since this thread is complete spam, PM me the screenshots and I'll take care of it. Thread closed.