xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Need For Speed:underground 2

Just wondering if you guys knew of any new features that might be included. The lack of LAN features hurt a little bit in the first one, it was all mainly just for internet broadband gaming! I'm sure there are ways around it but I never got that far.

the first one was sick, i cant wait for the new one...i think they are going to have like a vigilante mode kind of like in gta3...htat would be mad fun, anyone know when its coming out? like end of november i think

I hate racing games but the first turned me onto a whole new world. Mostly because of the customisation/story-line. Racing in itself is boring, why I never got into Gran Turismo. I look forwrd to NFS:U 2 BUT I hope to god that the linear upgrading is gone. Making your car look pretty is great and all but when it ORDERS you to upgrade before continuing and no matter what brand you pick it doesn't alter performance, its a little dull.

I know I will buy this game when it comes out. I just like all of the stuff you could do in the first one. There was so much to do. I heard there will be like 2 times as much stuff to do and EA doesn't slack like some companies. They are good about what they say they are going to do.

This game will own!!! As soon it comes out imonna do online play and slip every car and be the NFSU KING yea man its gonna be that Shizzle :) off da chains and i allso cant wait for Halo 2 omg that game will be so cool!

do u enyone know where i find demo of this geme on the NET???

I read about this game ....it's so cool....it's so meny pixel shader effects ....but Half-Life is the best.....i can't wait for half-life 2 ....:))

yea how is this game. I have the first one and i love it. i dont play it as much as i used to. Maybe this one will be better than the first one which just as halo maybe it will be better than it first game. one thing i didnt like was the online. from what i remember you could only have 1 vs 1. if you can have alot of people racing at one time that would improve that a ton.