xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Final Sig Design Of Saint-michael the surgery will put me out a few weeks

Well I thought I design one more sig before my surgery trip so here you go and i even used samma blur tutorial :P.

Posted Image

so enjoy.

NINJA MAJIK :(:P:P

ouch, that sounds painful, but with the sig, good job.I kinda dont like how its a bit monotone but the brushing looks good and the little tech you put in there was awsome.

well if i made the text any bigger it would have been to pixelated and thus ruin the tech brushes in the background that i used for this sig

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as reported
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Good luck with your surgery and hope you can come back soon!I like this sig. I like the flashes of blinding light and the monotone look of it. It gives it a more dramatic feel, like she's hiding or stealthing in the background. I do have a gripe though. The "Saint Michael" text doesn't seem to belong in with the rest of the sig. I'm not sure why, but it looks like it's just floating there and not blending in. Maybe you could try moving it up or down so that it's not centered and see what other fonts you can play with. The text really isn't all that big of an issue though since you don't really see it unless you're looking at it for some time. My eye was drawn to the lighting effects and the render first. Keep up the good work!