xisto Community
sandbox

Failed Upgrade Attempt B/c Insufficient Credits? Ive got ~35.5

Hey everybody, I just got approved for my account upgrade. Schweet.

When I went to submit my upgrade request to https://support.xisto.com/ it said:

Xisto Processing. Please wait. This may take few minutes

YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH HOSTING CREDITS!

It's okay to delete everything in my account and simply restore a package 2 image to replace it. That might be the simplest thing. There might be a problem with my install because when I run https://support.xisto.com/ I get:

Member Group is set properly...YOUR CREDITS SYSTEM IS IN STAGE 1. THIS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
Credit System Stage 1 Check .... Failed.
CREDIT CHECK ........ Passed.
Credit System Stage 3 Check ... Passed!

YOUR CPANEL USERNAME IN OUR RECORD IS : "sandboxs"

If the above username is *NOT* your Cpanel username, then it will terminated after next Account Tally Cycle.

Errors Found!

Contact System Administrator immediately. ( support@xisto.com )
Mention your complete site address, Server name, Forum Details (including Link to your forum username).

I submitted this error through the suggested channel (support@xisto.com) about 5 days ago, but did not receive a response. Suggestions?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as reported.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

As of today, Sept 18 2005 12:41am GMT-5 you have negative credits (ridiculously large negative). But your hosting is operational? Do you have at least 30 positive credits to upgrade?Otherwise I believe only administrators can rectify your situation. Reply to this thread and we'll go from there.

Wow, I didn't know my posts were that bad... :P

there's not much there yet, but I've started my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, and it is working. I can log into cpanel and administer everything just fine.

When I go to the front page of the t17 forums it currently (1:16 am -5 GMT) reports that I have 37 credits, which is consistent with what I would expect. I haven't seen anything unusual with respect to my credits as reported by the forum calculations.

Thx.

I just upgraded your account with the same thing. I don't know what went wrong, however, your account was upgraded successfully.

Verfied..Upgrading..
Upgrade Complete...
Updated Cpanel information.
Updated Credits information.

Xisto.com : Free Web Hosting Account Activation

Your Forum Username  sandbox

Hosting Account Username  sandboxs

:: Hosting Account Details :: ( Please save it )

ACCOUNT UPGRADED SUCCESSFULLY!!

I just upgraded your account with the same thing. I don't know what went wrong, however, your account was upgraded successfully.

187477[/snapback]

Yes! please disregard my PM. I see the upgrade now, and life is good in general. Weird!

Thank you for the prompt attention to this matter. t17 rocks!

--sandbox